• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OHIO HIGHWAY PATROL

robertskinner

imported post

The Granville post did not know about the new law that takes affect on Sept 9th. Someone enlighten them please. The bill is SUB S.B. 184.

snake021

imported post

I was walking into a rest area the other day, the same time a OSP was walking in.

I ask him if they were taking down the signs on Sep. 8th?

"I don't know, why?. "

Because of the new bill, they're no longer valid.

"Really? I don't know, I never pay attention to them cause I can carry past them anyway."

I know that answer sounds a little arrogant, but he was pretty cool and we had a decent conversation about carrying and such. Supposedly, the AG is disseminating the word about the new changes and OC'ing:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum66/15238.html

We'll see.