Thread: Check Idaho Forum

Post imported post

Somewhat dramatic and interesting recent armed self-defense story over there.

Post imported post

Link for those that want to go straight there: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum20/15225.html
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

Great advertisement for OC, wouldn't you say?
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

deanf wrote:
    Somewhat dramatic and interesting recent armed self-defense story over there.
    deanf, it just so happens that the OP of that thread had a most interesting experience OCing in the Boise Public Library. I like to recount the tale to people because it was a textbook example of how all concerned should act. It's quite worthy of perusal.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum20/10401.html

MD

Post imported post

Glad it all turned out ok, but I believe if I was in the same situation I would have shot him after he pulled the gun. And I dont think I would try and take a gun off a drunk person.

Marcus

Post imported post

ScorpioMk wrote:
    Glad it all turned out ok, but I believe if I was in the same situation I would have shot him after he pulled the gun. And I dont think I would try and take a gun off a drunk person.

Marcus
    I do agree... Sneaking up on someone innebriated and aggressive who already was waving a gun around? Bad idea.

Immediatly exiting the car to keep the vehicle between himself and the drunk was +1... At that point I would have drawn my weapon and as soon as the man turned and waved it at the other people he would be shot.