Thread: Congratulations Grand Rapids

Post imported post

Kind of looks like you may get a new Cabela's http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_stor...7&catid=14 good news for me, if they do I will no longer have to drive 125 miles (about 45 instead) to drool over their guns N reloading stuff.

Post imported post

Still need one in Oakland county. But hey, what do I care, I live less than 20 minutes from the one in Glendale now.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

They have a Cabela's in Glendale? the only one I know of in MI is in Dundee, N at 125 miles each way I had better save a bunch to offset the gas price. Good for you though how do you keep from going broke going there all the time, or at least I would if I only lived 20 minutes away.

Edit, BTY I recently read that Cabela's is the No 1 tourist stop in the state, big money calling card.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Sheldon wrote:
    They have a Cabela's in Glendale? the only one I know of in MI is in Dundee, N at 125 miles each way I had better save a bunch to offset the gas price. Good for you though how do you keep from going broke going there all the time, or at least I would if I only lived 20 minutes away.

Edit, BTY I recently read that Cabela's is the No 1 tourist stop in the state, big money calling card.
    He's in Arizona, not Michigan.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

OOPS I didn't look at his location I just assumed he was in Mi, yeah that would be quite a drive for him.

Post imported post

Sheldon wrote:

They don't look so much like tourists, but more like outdoorsman who come from miles around to get gear. Works that way in AZ too. I think of tourists as people in minivans who go to see the sights. Cabela's parking lots are almost always filled with pickup trucks, and people there really don't care about touristy stuff.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

when they built ours it was just Cabela's in a field, now it there are multiple hotels, and places to eat plus a heap of otherbusiness that sprung up in the area, which looks more like a small city now.

Post imported post

I'm 15 minutes from the Dundee location.