• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ruger P90 45cal. for sale

schwarzi88

imported post

IthoughtI would try u guys first .... my freind had his jeep stolen and needs some cash fast for rent (newly weds) so he swung by yesterday and wanted to sell it to me .... butI have no need for a 45. so i'm lookin here for anyone intrested !

its silver/mat gray , black handles and a black upper slide .... about 350 rounds thru it and he wants $450 for it. So if anyone is intrested in it PM me please!

thanks for the help, Marcus

LovesHisXD45

imported post

schwarzi88 wrote:
IthoughtI would try u guys first .... my freind had his jeep stolen and needs some cash fast for rent (newly weds) so he swung by yesterday and wanted to sell it to me .... butI have no need for a 45. so i'm lookin here for anyone intrested !

its silver/mat gray , black handles and a black upper slide .... about 350 rounds thru it and he wants $450 for it. So if anyone is intrested in it PM me please!

thanks for the help, Marcus

I don't think anybody will bite if he is trying to sell a POS ruger for that price. I wouldn't even pay $300.00 for it if it was brand new still in the box never fired.

LovesHisXD45

imported post

schwarzi88 wrote:
kk no prob. was just tryin to help!

aye. :) Just relay him the news. Tell him he is asking too much for it and has to lower it before anyone who knows their guns will even consider buying it.

Kevin

Utah_Patriot

imported post

Used to have one till I bought my glock 21 never would buy another rugar p90 sorry it would have to be priced 250 or lower for me to consider it