• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TheMrMitch

billfred

imported post

We had a great time this past weekend. My nephew was with us (opencarrylouisville). The Mr Mitch is the consummate host and allowed Nephew to shoot the place up, Shot M1 Garand, CETME,M44, SKS,303, CZ82, PA63, Taurus 45 CAL.TheMrMitch is a great opencarry advocate and does so himself. Thanks to you Larry and I look forward to the next time. Oh yeah we also fed the fish which is also becoming a part of the shooting sessions.

OpenCarryLouisville

imported post

aaab1716de.jpg

Me with the .308 Cetme Rifle larue county kentucky at TheMrMitch's place what a sweet rifle

TheMrMitch

imported post

Ha! We turned that PC monitor into jelly, now didn't we? I enjoyed the company for sure!:dude:

OCL really enjoyed my Cetme and we delinked a hundred rounds for his pleasure.:celebrate