• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

my first oc

carzar252

imported post

just wanted to say hello to every one and thank you all for the good info. I decided to oc for the first time this last weekend and it was great. colt 1911 in a bianci shoulder holster. just decided, ahh to hell with it im gonna try it. all in all good expirience. couple odd looks but i think that was just due to the miami vice lookin holster.

calmp9

imported post

carzar252 wrote:
just wanted to say hello to every one and thank you all for the good info.  I decided to oc for the first time this last weekend and it was great.  colt 1911 in a bianci shoulder holster.  just decided, ahh to hell with it im gonna try it. all in all good expirience.  couple odd looks but i think that was just due to the miami vice lookin holster.

That's great! You have to tell us where you went though

carzar252

imported post

duh! sorry, I was thinking that i had put that stuff down but i guess thats as far as i got with it lol....

I went to baldinis, got some gas, met my gf and then we headed out to the gun show at the grand sierra resort, then we went to the quick stop in golden valley, bought some beer and ice. and went to a friends going away party. all in all, good times

carzar252

imported post

just another update on my new to open carry experience, oc'ed last night, glock 21 in unclemikes kydex, right side. went down to my buddys appt over by meadowood mall cir, to watch ourgoplose the race for prez, then walked up to the am/pm on south Virginia, purchased a 12 pack of beverages, made a point to bs with the clerk/owner for 5 min or so, then on my way home stoped in at the golden gate mart in sun valley for a king 888, absolutely no mention of my piece, and every one i talked to was real friendly.:celebrate