• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Macomb County residents attending Lapeer picnic?

warlockmatized

imported post

My one and only vehicle is currently broke down. It will NOT be fixed in time to allow me to drive to the Lapeer picnic on Aug 31st. I have to wait on my "special order" parts to arrive. I do NOT have any other resources at my disposal at the moment such as getting a rental etc etc other than hitching a ride, there and back.

I will need room for two. Am willing to split gas/expenses etc etc. Hit me up if you have extra room and are planning on attending.

Thanks

WARCHILD

imported post

Ron: That sucks worse than a Kirby on steroids.:cuss:I wish I had a bigger truck, that's the problem with s10's. Your misses would get shotgun, but I'll get a ticket hauling you in the back without a tarp cover.:p

Can somebody give them a ride, we GOT to have them there.

warlockmatized

imported post

An update. I have been offered a way to the picnic by a site member (thank you!). However he has plans for after the picnic and cannot return me/us home. I am in the 26 mile & M53 area if ANYONE can help out. If not no biggie, i will miss this one and hopefully see you all in flint :)

warlockmatized

imported post

THway wrote:
it would be a slight bit (30+ min.) out of the way... but i should be able to manage... i do have an extended cab 250... how much stuff are you bringing?
Would be myself + wife, umm and whatever else is needed for the picnic. I haven't checked the updated list lately.

warlockmatized

imported post

Got my hands on some wheels for the day. NO longer need a ride. I would like to thank ALL those that messaged and pm'ed me with offers to help out. See you all Sunday :)