• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Positive Oc Encounter

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

OR my favorite burb combo

160932_large.jpg

am-1.jpg

and the Restaurant Ban Buster

0207-taser-m26.jpg

nova

imported post

I normally carry either this wheelgun (stock photo) or my 5" XD45acp :)

DocDaddy

imported post

dixiehacker="Who needs a bottom feeder; 13 rounds ready to go."

My "bottom feeder" has 25 ready to gothrough it (14+1 and 10 in secondary mag)... along with a Taurus "The Judge" in 3" with 3-000 buckshot and 2-Corbon DPX to follow up. :lol:But the best firearm for defense... is any firearmwith ammo!

Neplusultra

imported post

DocDaddy wrote:
dixiehacker="Who needs a bottom feeder; 13 rounds ready to go."

My "bottom feeder" has 25 ready to gothrough it (14+1 and 10 in secondary mag)... along with a Taurus "The Judge" in 3" with 3-000 buckshot and 2-Corbon DPX to follow up. :lol:But the best firearm for defense... is any firearmwith ammo!
That's true. Not too many people like the idea of getting shot, even with a .22. Although there are those few who won't stop because of it.