• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shopping channel in the UK

Orygunner

imported post

I especially liked when they showed the AK on the turntable display, it was displayed with BELTS of ammunition... Had to chuckle at that.

...Yeah, good parody, at least....
...Orygunner...

MetalChris

imported post

Orygunner wrote:
I especially liked when they showed the AK on the turntable display, it was displayed with BELTS of ammunition... Had to chuckle at that.

...Yeah, good parody, at least....
...Orygunner...
Weren't those belts of .308 ammo? Losers.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Bolt closed, finger on the trigger, pointed at her... they could have at least got that stuff right. I laughed at it though. Ignorant or not, it was funny. Only thing worse than the stupid parody is the idiots posting pro-gun comments with the grammar of a 2nd grader, doesn't do much to help that redneck/white trash stereotype. They shouldn't even allow some people on the internet. It's an embarassment to this whole community.

MetalChris

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Only thing worse than the stupid parody is the idiots posting pro-gun comments with the grammar of a 2nd grader, doesn't do much to help that redneck/white trash stereotype. They shouldn't even allow some people on the internet. It's an embarassment to this whole community.
I agree. Problem is there are many white-trash, uneducated hick gunowners, just like there are a bunch of uneducated, trashy ghetto gun control advocates. :)

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Bolt closed, finger on the trigger, pointed at her... they could have at least got that stuff right. I laughed at it though. Ignorant or not, it was funny. Only thing worse than the stupid parody is the idiots posting pro-gun comments with the grammar of a 2nd grader, doesn't do much to help that redneck/white trash stereotype. They shouldn't even allow some people on the internet. It's an embarassment to this whole community.
you shouldn't be allowed on the internet