Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Store owners attacked.

  1. #1
    Regular Member possumboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dumfries, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,090

    Post imported post

    Compliance is the answer. After the thug had the money, he attacks.

    http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&vid=eb9d4723-bb25-42c0-a2f8-9c243ef0b263

  2. #2
    Regular Member rodbender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Navasota, Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,524

    Post imported post

    I suppose now theanti gunnerswill say that they have changed it to; Comply, then duck.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

  3. #3
    Regular Member Huck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Evanston, Wyoming, USA
    Posts
    647

    Post imported post

    How much more evidence does anyone need to realize that being defenseless and helpless does nothing to deter crime? I'm glad it did'nt turn out worse, that punk could just as easily have shot them.
    "You can teach 'em, but you cant learn 'em."

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    nowhere, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    252

    Post imported post

    rodbender wrote:
    I suppose now theanti gunnerswill say that they have changed it to; Comply, then duck.
    Nah, the anti-gunners will just blame the victims. :quirky After all, they must've done something to antagonize the robbers; or maybe he was just defending himself, which is reasonable considering that he was outnumbered.

  5. #5
    Campaign Veteran deepdiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southeast, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    5,974

    Post imported post

    Criminals do criminal things, usually violent criminal things. Obviously good people need to be armed and ignore all the "give them what they want and you'll be fine" advice. I think I would be fine if the BG ran away or had a 1/2" hole in his skull.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    4 hours south of HankT, ,
    Posts
    5,121

    Post imported post

    Armed robbery is probably as much about the power trip and adrenaline high as it is about getting money. Drunk with power, it must feel good to shed all inhibition and just beat or kill someone for the hell of it. If you're a dirtbag with no conscience, that is. The only thing his kind of personality understands is fear and violence.

    Here's a good one: the thug shoots and kills the clerk after being disappointed at the lack of loot in the register. This is among the most disgusting and disturbing thing I've seen recently, and reinforces the need to defend yourself. The clerk is hit in the guts and lays on the floor dying. Note the woman who comes in, sees him on the floor, and walks out. Probably didn't know what was going on. Can't count on help from bystanders. You can hear the guy on the floor trying to breath. Just awful.

    [flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/_rR9X1IJnSg&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

  7. #7
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487

    Post imported post

    Compliance FTL. If you point a gun at me, you're getting shot. Period.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hampton, Va, ,
    Posts
    623

    Post imported post

    Tomahawk wrote:
    Armed robbery is probably as much about the power trip and adrenaline high as it is about getting money. Drunk with power, it must feel good to shed all inhibition and just beat or kill someone for the hell of it. If you're a dirtbag with no conscience, that is. The only thing his kind of personality understands is fear and violence.

    Here's a good one: the thug shoots and kills the clerk after being disappointed at the lack of loot in the register. This is among the most disgusting and disturbing thing I've seen recently, and reinforces the need to defend yourself. The clerk is hit in the guts and lays on the floor dying. Note the woman who comes in, sees him on the floor, and walks out. Probably didn't know what was going on. Can't count on help from bystanders. You can hear the guy on the floor trying to breath. Just awful.
    She did know the clerk was shot. She was also shot too.I saw ashow thatwas on a couple nights ago andwas aboutcrimes and policechases. There was alonger version of the video minus the actual shotsthat killed the clerk and the groaning by the clerk. They wereedited for graphic violence by the program. On the rest of the video I saw she had been in the store and went back out to her car for a minute just seconds before the bad guys had entered the store. If you listen to the video you will hear 2 more shots outside after the bad guys leave. That is when she gets shot twice as she was going back into the store. The story also included an interview with the old lady. She said she did not hear the shots that hit her nor did she feel them. If you notice in the video she is reaching for her left shoulder with her right hand as she is turning to head for the door. She had only realized she had been shot when she was turning to leavethe store the second time to get help for the clerkbecause she felt the blood running down her arm.

    The clerk died nad there was only 2 dollars in the register. They did catch the bad guys and they were convicted for murdering the clerk.
    Revelation 1911 - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

  9. #9
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SeaTac, Washington, USA
    Posts
    434

    Post imported post

    mobeewan wrote:

    The clerk died nad there was only 2 dollars in the register. They did catch the bad guys and they were convicted for murdering the clerk.
    I am sure the clerk would be much relieved to know this. Perhaps it will give him closure.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    nowhere, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    252

    Post imported post

    irfner wrote:
    mobeewan wrote:

    The clerk died nad there was only 2 dollars in the register. They did catch the bad guys and they were convicted for murdering the clerk.
    I am sure the clerk would be much relieved to know this. Perhaps it will give him closure.
    There shouldn't have been a trial &conviction, just summary execution; the video was plenty enough evidence. Just as they did to the clerk, and tried to with the old lady, should've been done to them.

    If I ever have to work in a convenience store, I'm investing in Kevlar, and a .357 Mag will provide my retort to "Give me the money!".

  11. #11
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX, ,
    Posts
    496

    Post imported post

    AnaxImperator wrote:
    rodbender wrote:
    I suppose now theanti gunnerswill say that they have changed it to; Comply, then duck.
    Nah, the anti-gunners will just blame the victims. :quirky After all, they must've done something to antagonize the robbers; or maybe he was just defending himself, which is reasonable considering that he was outnumbered.
    Nah, they wouldn't say he was defending himself. After all, standing up for yourself is wrong. :quirky

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    4 hours south of HankT, ,
    Posts
    5,121

    Post imported post

    AnaxImperator wrote:
    irfner wrote:
    mobeewan wrote:

    The clerk died nad there was only 2 dollars in the register. They did catch the bad guys and they were convicted for murdering the clerk.
    I am sure the clerk would be much relieved to know this. Perhaps it will give him closure.
    There shouldn't have been a trial &conviction, just summary execution; the video was plenty enough evidence. Just as they did to the clerk, and tried to with the old lady, should've been done to them.

    If I ever have to work in a convenience store, I'm investing in Kevlar, and a .357 Mag will provide my retort to "Give me the money!".
    I think I will engrave "The Money" on the side of a revolver. That way, when they ask for the money, well, you understand.

  13. #13
    Regular Member rodbender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Navasota, Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,524

    Post imported post

    Tomahawk wrote:
    AnaxImperator wrote:
    irfner wrote:
    mobeewan wrote:

    The clerk died nad there was only 2 dollars in the register. They did catch the bad guys and they were convicted for murdering the clerk.
    I am sure the clerk would be much relieved to know this. Perhaps it will give him closure.
    There shouldn't have been a trial &conviction, just summary execution; the video was plenty enough evidence. Just as they did to the clerk, and tried to with the old lady, should've been done to them.

    If I ever have to work in a convenience store, I'm investing in Kevlar, and a .357 Mag will provide my retort to "Give me the money!".
    I think I will engrave "The Money" on the side of a revolver. That way, when they ask for the money, well, you understand.
    "The Money" needs to be on the projectile, actually.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •