• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Holster

scorpioajr

imported post

ainokea wrote:
I wish they made one for my Glock 21SF!! I guess I'll keep waiting.
if my memory serves me correctly- the 'SF' indicates a built in tactical rail. I don't think that you should have a problem with the SERPA holster for the Golck 20/21 due to the fact that the rails are recessed, not built onto the weapon. If live close enough, i wouldn't mind if you wanted to see if it fits my SERPA ( made for Glock 20/21 but fits my SIGMA snug as a bug in a rug)

scorpioajr

ainokea

imported post

Well, I myserpa finally came for my Glock 21 sf yesterday. It is the drop leg tactical rig and I must say it is awesome.

ainokea

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
ainokea wrote:
Well, I myserpa finally came for my Glock 21 sf yesterday. It is the drop leg tactical rig and I must say it is awesome.
Awesome??? dude....1992 called, they want their catch phrase back. :shock:
I will gladly return "awesome" and "your mom" when I am done using both of them!! I let you know when to expect your mom back home!!:p

ainokea

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
eck13.gif
That is AWESOME!! I wouldn't expect your mom back anytime soon!!:lol:

ainokea

imported post

430500BK.jpg

After looking at it I thing it could be modified to a CQC without too much brain damage, but at $100 for the setup I am not sure I want to try.

CCarry

imported post

ainokea wrote:
430500BK.jpg

After looking at it I thing it could be modified to a CQC without too much brain damage, but at $100 for the setup I am not sure I want to try.
Holy Crap! Why would anyone need a holster like that to carry their gun in? Unless they are trying to bea wannabe SWAT!

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

CCarry wrote:
ainokea wrote:
Holy Crap! Why would anyone need a holster like that to carry their gun in? Unless they are trying to bea wannabe SWAT!
I say let people carry what where and how they choose!

scorpioajr

imported post

jaredbelch wrote:
CCarry wrote:
ainokea wrote:
I say let people carry what where and how they choose!
+1.

I think its a great drop leg. should be good for camping and stuff like that, But then again, thats coming from the guy who wants to mount his SIGMA to his dash..:lol:

ainokea

imported post

CCarry wrote:

I bought this holster for3 reasons.

1. Serpa doesn't make a normal holster for the Glock 21 sf which is what I have.

2. It is a lot more comfortable to wear a gun on your leg when you are riding horses. When it is on your hip it tends to jam into your ribs. That is why in the wild west days cowboys wore their guns hanging down low.

3. This reason wasn't planned but I bought it to screw with you!!:D

CCarry

imported post

ainokea wrote:
2. It is a lot more comfortable to wear a gun on your leg when you are riding horses. When it is on your hip it tends to jam into your ribs. That is why in the wild west days cowboys wore their guns hanging down low.
So you are a wannabe cowboy? The wild west days are long gone. No indians are going to rob you of your horse!

ainokea wrote:
3. This reason wasn't planned but I bought it to screw with you!!:D
What is that supposed to mean? Are you threatening me?