Thread: Obama's military cutbacks

Post imported post

Obama slashes Air Force budget.......................

Post imported post

At least they'll get to keep their goggles and those sweet boots!

Post imported post

Yup! I.m going to invest in a new super soaker water gun for carry after he does away with 2a..

But that will be pretty much the state of the military after he gets through with it.And turns us over to the UN.Nbc reporters were not allowed to wear American flag lapel pins at the dem convention..What does that tell ya?????

Post imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
    Yup! I.m going to invest in a new super soaker water gun for carry after he does away with 2a..

But that will be pretty much the state of the military after he gets through with it.And turns us over to the UN.Nbc reporters were not allowed to wear American flag lapel pins at the dem convention..What does that tell ya?????
    It tells me he will make Billy Klinton look like a Sunday School Teacher if he gets into the Oval Office.

Post imported post

I think it is bad when the cops think someone was planning on shooting him. Did not get the whole story.

Post imported post

Last I heard the cops determined that there was no plot but they are trying to find weapons violations to charge them with.Media trying to make gun owners look like phycos.If we allow him to be voted into office it will be the end of America as we know it.

Post imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
    Last I heard the cops determined that there was no plot but they are trying to find weapons violations to charge them with.Media trying to make gun owners look like phycos.If we allow him to be voted into office it will be the end of America as we know it.
    Amen Brother, Amen

Post imported post

As for as assasination plots.In no way do I want to see us reduced to that.That would make us no better than some of these third world toilets that rule by those methods.In fact as much as I do not like Obama I would out of my way to protect him. for that very reason.Besides making him a martyr would be worse.This is America and By God I do not ever want us reduced to that.We can however make sure we vote against him and his policies.At the same time voting in enough of his opponents so that if he does get elected he would be nothing more than a lame duck.I wish to keep my rights to free speech and to own and bear arms.This morning I read an editorial decribing how a dem was shuned from the convention because he admitted the troop surge worked................FREE SPEECH ???? .I think not.

Obama's economic recovery ?????