• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama's military cutbacks

DEROS72

imported post

Yup! I.m going to invest in a new super soaker water gun for carry after he does away with 2a..

But that will be pretty much the state of the military after he gets through with it.And turns us over to the UN.Nbc reporters were not allowed to wear American flag lapel pins at the dem convention..What does that tell ya?????

Bear 45/70

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Yup! I.m going to invest in a new super soaker water gun for carry after he does away with 2a..

But that will be pretty much the state of the military after he gets through with it.And turns us over to the UN.Nbc reporters were not allowed to wear American flag lapel pins at the dem convention..What does that tell ya?????
It tells me he will make Billy Klinton look like a Sunday School Teacher if he gets into the Oval Office.

DEROS72

imported post

Last I heard the cops determined that there was no plot but they are trying to find weapons violations to charge them with.Media trying to make gun owners look like phycos.If we allow him to be voted into office it will be the end of America as we know it.

flyin_ryan

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Last I heard the cops determined that there was no plot but they are trying to find weapons violations to charge them with.Media trying to make gun owners look like phycos.If we allow him to be voted into office it will be the end of America as we know it.
Amen Brother, Amen

DEROS72

imported post

As for as assasination plots.In no way do I want to see us reduced to that.That would make us no better than some of these third world toilets that rule by those methods.In fact as much as I do not like Obama I would out of my way to protect him. for that very reason.Besides making him a martyr would be worse.This is America and By God I do not ever want us reduced to that.We can however make sure we vote against him and his policies.At the same time voting in enough of his opponents so that if he does get elected he would be nothing more than a lame duck.I wish to keep my rights to free speech and to own and bear arms.This morning I read an editorial decribing how a dem was shuned from the convention because he admitted the troop surge worked................FREE SPEECH ???? .I think not.

Obama's economic recovery ?????

Metal_Monkey

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
I'll invest in an auto sear and let them come take it:lol:Seriously though if you get a super soaker you may still get a weapons charge because it could be painted black and used in a crime :p.