Thread: OC IN AUGUSTA, VA

Post imported post

Hello all i just signed up here after reading all this great info that i was not sure about. So what i want to know is has anybody had any good bad exp. in the augusta co area? Stuarts draft, waynesboro, i read one negative at the dollar general in staunton. thanks for the info this all very helpful as i travel around alot while i'm home i'm a long haaul truck driver., and i feel better when i have protection round here. Anyhow thanks and hope to possibly hit one of these lunches,or dinners with you ladies and gentlemen

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Welcome to the forum.. by accident you posted in Virginia, not Colorado.
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Post imported post

Ed I believe he is talking about Augusta County, VA
    http://www.co.augusta.va.us/
    "Capitalism and communism stand at opposite poles. Their essential difference is this: The communist, seeing the rich man and his fine home, says: 'No man should have so much.' The capitalist, seeing the same thing, says: 'All men should have as much.'"- Phelps Adams

Post imported post

Yeah i meant augusta county virgina sorry bout the confusion

Post imported post

POORBOY wrote:
    Hello all i just signed up here after reading all this great info that i was not sure about. So what i want to know is has anybody had any good bad exp. in the augusta co area? Stuarts draft, waynesboro, i read one negative at the dollar general in staunton. thanks for the info this all very helpful as i travel around alot while i'm home i'm a long haaul truck driver., and i feel better when i have protection round here. Anyhow thanks and hope to possibly hit one of these lunches,or dinners with you ladies and gentlemen
    since your in stuarts draft take a quick trip to whites truck stop in raphine. they have an awesome gun collection on display.

Post imported post

yah just ate b-fast in there today man that place has a real good display dont it?

i'm a driver so i stop in there alot when passing thru with no time to stop at home