• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC IN AUGUSTA, VA

POORBOY

imported post

Hello all i just signed up here after reading all this great info that i was not sure about. So what i want to know is has anybody had any good bad exp. in the augusta co area? Stuarts draft, waynesboro, i read one negative at the dollar general in staunton. thanks for the info this all very helpful as i travel around alot while i'm home i'm a long haaul truck driver., and i feel better when i have protection round here. Anyhow thanks and hope to possibly hit one of these lunches,or dinners with you ladies and gentlemen

67GT390FB

imported post

POORBOY wrote:
Hello all i just signed up here after reading all this great info that i was not sure about. So what i want to know is has anybody had any good bad exp. in the augusta co area? Stuarts draft, waynesboro, i read one negative at the dollar general in staunton. thanks for the info this all very helpful as i travel around alot while i'm home i'm a long haaul truck driver., and i feel better when i have protection round here. Anyhow thanks and hope to possibly hit one of these lunches,or dinners with you ladies and gentlemen
since your in stuarts draft take a quick trip to whites truck stop in raphine. they have an awesome gun collection on display.

POORBOY

imported post

yah just ate b-fast in there today man that place has a real good display dont it?

i'm a driver so i stop in there alot when passing thru with no time to stop at home