Thread: Anybody Open Carrying around the Ron Paul Rally for the Republic in Minneapolis?

Post imported post

The Target Center prohibits weapons, including firearms, but there are lots of venues outside the Target Center to open carry in and around Minneapolis-St. Paul.

Target Center Firearm Prohibition Link: http://www.targetcenter.com/default....rgetcenter=166

A Special Sneak Peek at Dr. Paul’s Rally for the Republic SpeechAugust 26th, 2008 by Jesse Benton

In just one week, Dr. Paul will deliver a momentous speech to 10,000 plus at the Target Center in Minneapolis, MN. Here is a small excerpt from Ron’s notes on what you can expect.

We’re here today to send a message, not just to the Republican Party, not just to the politicians in power, but to the whole country and possibly the whole world.

The power brokers are convinced that they can maintain control with no serious challenge. They have it wrong!

We will challenge them on all fronts - in every state and at all levels of government. Individual liberty must be our goal. Peace and prosperity will follow.

Change for the sake of change but not doing the right thing is pure folly. Our Revolution must prevail. And it will!

Link: http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitableand let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come . PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

I think you will need a resident permit to OC in MN.

Post imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
    I think you will need a resident permit to OC in MN.
    That is only for handguns, so it looks like those without a permit recognized by Minnesota will have to open carry long guns! Rifles and shotguns, oh boy!! :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
    P.S. I think you will be O.K. as I don't think Pelosi will have a hotel room in Minneapolis-St.Paul that week.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitableand let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come . PATRICK HENRY speech 1776