• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Events Schedule Thread

wally1120

imported post

THway wrote:
SpringerXDacp wrote:
Understood. Now that you have it back near the top, I'll have to keep it bumped from now on. I can use any additioanl posts I make in this thread for upcoming events, but unfortunately I can't do anything (editing) about posts from other members.
I will do one better.... I will see about having it remade a sticky...
Can we re sticky this thread? This is a very useful page, And feel it should be at the top of the page at all times.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Once I have the Previous OC Events and Corporate Policies transfered to MOC this thread can be deleted. I don't know how long it's going to be, but I'm sure it will be after the SAM at Lansing.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
The new events calender is looking good!
Thanks. Viper has it set up to be quite user friendly. I just wish he'd do something about the double spacing thing. If I want a double space I'll hit enter again. :banghead: