Thread: holster

Post imported post

Have a Firestorm 40 S&W using a Houston RP-43 PADDLE HIP RS nice holster but wonder is it right for open carry, no strap just kinda locks in, but can be removed fast my concerns if I happened to get backdoored :shock:in which I dowatch my surrounding closely, is there a better holster for my weapons saftey. and is this the right site for this ?

Post imported post

May i suggest a Serpa by Blackhawk?
    Level 2 version (not sure for your weapon) http://www.blackhawk.com/product1.as...05&C=C2091

Level 3 version (from the list looks like your weapon fits) http://www.blackhawk.com/product1.as...H1&C=C2096

This is what i use for OC and i love it. You can always call or email them for exact fit questions. GREAT secure holsters!

Post imported post

I wish Blackhawk made one (level II) for my G21SF. I mean other than the Thigh Rigsetup they offer for Glock SF's.

Post imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
    I wish Blackhawk made one (level II) for my G21SF. I mean other than the Thigh Rigsetup they offer for Glock SF's.
    You can remove the thigh piece and add the belt loop/paddle. That is what is nice about Blackhawk, 100% customizeable. They don't offer mine in a thigh rig, but i can get it seperate and just bolt it on. No alterations necessary. direct bolt on

Post imported post

I have a Firestar .40 myself. I discovered that the Fist Kydex holsters for one of the Khar 9mm's fist (can't remember which one). I won't be able to recheck which one it is until next week. After that, you could just order a thumb break from someone like Don Hume. I doubt that Blackhawk makes a SERPA For something as small as a Khar (might have been the PM9, but can't be certain).

Post imported post

Thanks for the tip on the blackhawk serpa went to local dealer tried their level 1 worked on my gun. so I ordered the level 2 and level three to see which one I would like the best. butI really like the serpa. If anybody needs to know if their weapon would fit and not listed, call cust service at blackhawk they are great help. THANKS

Post imported post

ghostrider wrote:
    I have a Firestar .40 myself. I discovered that the Fist Kydex holsters for one of the Khar 9mm's fist (can't remember which one). I won't be able to recheck which one it is until next week. After that, you could just order a thumb break from someone like Don Hume. I doubt that Blackhawk makes a SERPA For something as small as a Khar (might have been the PM9, but can't be certain).
    Oopss, just realized you posted a Firestorm .40, not Firestar .40.

Sorry about that.