• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

holster

dreamer669

imported post

Have a Firestorm 40 S&W using a Houston RP-43 PADDLE HIP RS nice holster but wonder is it right for open carry, no strap just kinda locks in, but can be removed fast my concerns if I happened to get backdoored :shock:in which I dowatch my surrounding closely, is there a better holster for my weapons saftey. and is this the right site for this ?

warlockmatized

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
I wish Blackhawk made one (level II) for my G21SF. I mean other than the Thigh Rigsetup they offer for Glock SF's.
You can remove the thigh piece and add the belt loop/paddle. That is what is nice about Blackhawk, 100% customizeable. They don't offer mine in a thigh rig, but i can get it seperate and just bolt it on. No alterations necessary. direct bolt on :)

ghostrider

imported post

I have a Firestar .40 myself. I discovered that the Fist Kydex holsters for one of the Khar 9mm's fist (can't remember which one). I won't be able to recheck which one it is until next week. After that, you could just order a thumb break from someone like Don Hume. I doubt that Blackhawk makes a SERPA For something as small as a Khar (might have been the PM9, but can't be certain).

dreamer669

imported post

Thanks for the tip on the blackhawk serpa went to local dealer tried their level 1 worked on my gun. so I ordered the level 2 and level three to see which one I would like the best. butI really like the serpa. If anybody needs to know if their weapon would fit and not listed, call cust service at blackhawk they are great help. THANKS

ghostrider

imported post

ghostrider wrote:
I have a Firestar .40 myself. I discovered that the Fist Kydex holsters for one of the Khar 9mm's fist (can't remember which one). I won't be able to recheck which one it is until next week. After that, you could just order a thumb break from someone like Don Hume. I doubt that Blackhawk makes a SERPA For something as small as a Khar (might have been the PM9, but can't be certain).
Oopss, just realized you posted a Firestorm .40, not Firestar .40.

Sorry about that.