Thread: Holster..I need one

Post imported post

Having thought i'd never need one out of my Home I don't have one. Anyone have one they don't want or can't use, Or any connections ?. I have a full size semi-auto Starfire MOD. 30M1 9mm...7 5/8" Hammer to end of Barrel...Barrel to trigger guard..3". I know it's a cheapie but it's all I have for now, I got it just for the house years ago. Jack

Post imported post

Repairman wrote:
    Having thought i'd never need one out of my Home I don't have one. Anyone have one they don't want or can't use, Or any connections ?. I have a full size semi-auto Starfire MOD. 30M1 9mm...7 5/8" Hammer to end of Barrel...Barrel to trigger guard..3". I know it's a cheapie but it's all I have for now, I got it just for the house years ago. Jack
    Here's a thread that was just started asking about holsters:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/15482.html

If your Starfire is similar to 1911's, then the Blackhawk CQC for Colt will do the trick.

Post imported post

I would take the gun into some place that carries holsters and try to find one that fits. You might just get lucky.

I did this with my Firestar .40, and found that the holsters for one of the Khar 9mm's worked well for it.

Post imported post

What Do I Feel When I Kill A Terrorist? .........A Little Recoil