• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster..I need one

Repairman

imported post

Having thought i'd never need one out of my Home I don't have one. Anyone have one they don't want or can't use, Or any connections ?. I have a full size semi-auto Starfire MOD. 30M1 9mm...7 5/8" Hammer to end of Barrel...Barrel to trigger guard..3". I know it's a cheapie but it's all I have for now, I got it just for the house years ago. Jack

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Repairman wrote:
Having thought i'd never need one out of my Home I don't have one. Anyone have one they don't want or can't use, Or any connections ?. I have a full size semi-auto Starfire MOD. 30M1 9mm...7 5/8" Hammer to end of Barrel...Barrel to trigger guard..3". I know it's a cheapie but it's all I have for now, I got it just for the house years ago. Jack

Here's a thread that was just started asking about holsters:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/15482.html

If your Starfire is similar to 1911's, then the Blackhawk CQC for Colt will do the trick.

ghostrider

imported post

I would take the gun into some place that carries holsters and try to find one that fits. You might just get lucky.

I did this with my Firestar .40, and found that the holsters for one of the Khar 9mm's worked well for it.