• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama / 80,000+ fill Investo Field…

G

imported post

McCain will be lucky to fill a High School Gymnasium…

I do like Obama’s pick for VP! Biden, with his experience in foreign policy will tear into McCain like a whooped step child. Really looking forward to the debates.

G

imported post

hsmith wrote:
Yeah Biden is great, will do wonders for securing our 2nd Amendment rights.
Yea, kind of like Bush/Cheny did for the rest of the 26...

G

imported post

cccook wrote:
Don't feed the troll.

What makes you think I'm a troll. I'm a gun owner, just with different views. So, because I don't agree with your short sighted vision I'm a troll?

G

imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
Um... I think Stevie Wonder and Sheryl Crow filled the stadium.
Nooooo....... You must have Faux News on. Need to change over to a real news station say NBC!

cccook

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Dukester wrote:
cccook wrote:
Don't feed the troll.

What makes you think I'm a troll. I'm a gun owner, just with different views. So, because I don't agree with your short sighted vision I'm a troll?

You have no idea what my views are, short sighted or otherwise. Your post has no mention of anything related to OC. That's why you are a troll.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL. Your opinion is neither news nor a political alert.

G

imported post

cccook wrote:
Dukester wrote:
cccook wrote:
Don't feed the troll.

You have no idea what my views are, short sighted or otherwise. Your post has no mention of anything related to OC. That's why you are a troll.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL.
Uhmmmmm.... The forum title kind of goes like this: News & Political Alerts. Well, this is news with a political flair is it not?

centsi

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'll entertain you. What exactly are you hoping that the Obama-Biden ticket accomplishes, especially as it relates to securing our liberties as citizens?

G

imported post

centsi wrote:
I'll entertain you. What exactly are you hoping that the Obama-Biden ticket accomplishes, especially as it relates to securing our liberties as citizens?
Securing our liberties as citizens??? You sure you want to hang that statement out there? Ask Bush/Cheney/McCain about securing our liberties as citizens... That truly is an oxymoron type statement!

G

imported post

Yes, he does have Oraltory Skills, cannot wait until McCains speech. I guarentee you there will be a teleprompter in frontof him and he will still get tongue tied. He will be entertaining at least.