• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What NOT to do when you Open Carry

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

yeahYeah wrote:
i had the tray pointed in a safe direction at least

But obviously you didn't check the safety.

Your on probation for the next 3 months. Another infraction like this and your PTHP (Pastry Tray Handling Permit) will be revoked permenantly.

You DID have a permit.........didn't you?

yeahYeah

imported post

This is a pastry tray carrying state. i don't need a permit. this is quite unfair and against my rights. the buns didn't go off, there was no negligant sugar discharge, no one was injured.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

yeahYeah wrote:
do i need a permit to handle tasty pastries?

Maybe not a permit, but you probably should not be allowed to handle them without supervision. At least until it can be ascertained that you can do so safely.

We must get a handle on this sort of thing. IF we don't the states may issue bans on firearms inside businesses that serve/sell pastries. The anti-gunners could have us by the balls if that happens. They could set up bake sales everywhere.

45-ACP

imported post

I can already see BRADY BAN ALL BUNNS for the good of every one,excuse being THAT IF EVERY ONE IS SKINNY THEY WILL BE HARDED TO HIT WITH A BULLET

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

yeahYeah wrote:
i am assuming you all would like to see a three day waiting period before i can handle tasty cinammon buns.

NO!!!

5 Day!!!

:lol:

You're lucky we don't put you on the Cinnamon Bun Molester list. You'd be banned form coming within 500 ft of a pastry tray.

unreconstructed1

imported post

45-ACP wrote:
I can already see BRADY BAN ALL BUNNS for the good of every one,excuse being THAT IF EVERY ONE IS SKINNY THEY WILL BE HARDED TO HIT WITH A BULLET

personally, I am working with my state representative in order to ban a true threat to public safety... fire!

think about it. If Fire was outlawed:

there would be no arson.

There would be no need to outlaw guns, because the explosive discharge that expels the bullet from the barrell is a rapidly expanding flame (i.e.: fire)

there would be no deaths from cigarette smoking ( considering that I'm a smoker, I'll have to bite the big one there)

there would be no automobile accidents, because there would be no internal combustion engines

there would be much less obesity because B.K. flame broiled burgers would be affected

there would be no "accidental" domestic gas explosions

and many more benefits thatI haven't even mentioned.

45-ACP

imported post

unreconstructed1 wrote:
45-ACP wrote:

personally, I am working with my state representative in order to ban a true threat to public safety... fire!

think about it. If Fire was outlawed:

there would be no arson.

There would be no need to outlaw guns, because the explosive discharge that expels the bullet from the barrell is a rapidly expanding flame (i.e.: fire)

there would be no deaths from cigarette smoking ( considering that I'm a smoker, I'll have to bite the big one there)

there would be no automobile accidents, because there would be no internal combustion engines

there would be much less obesity because B.K. flame broiled burgers would be affected

there would be no "accidental" domestic gas explosions

and many more benefits thatI haven't even mentioned.
:what::what::what:eek:k lets just take a deep breath and calm down ..........smoke em if ya got em wait a sec,

"no flame broiled bk's !!!!!!!!!

"no more cigarettes"!!!!!!!!!

:what:OMG !!!!!!!!!!THATS JUST CRAZY TALK:lol:

but just in case ill take a rail gun please and super size the fries

unreconstructed1

imported post

45-ACP wrote:

now come on... think about the children....

by the way, next time an anti starts going on about banning guns, repeat this to them. when they say the same thing that you did, look at them serious as a heart attack and respond: so is your half assed idea. the look is priceless-

:?:arrow::shock::arrow::what::arrow::X:arrow::cuss:and then they leave.

yeahYeah

imported post

because of my irresponsible actions with the buns, my county is enacting a law requiring a Cinammon Bun Comsumer Permit (CBCP).

45-ACP

imported post

yeahYeah wrote:
because of my irresponsible actions with the buns, my county is enacting a law requiring a Cinammon Bun Comsumer Permit (CBCP).

:cuss:check for preemption laws, and tell them its your right to presue life, liberty,

and the pursuit of sticky bunns then plead the 5th

45-ACP

imported post

unreconstructed1 wrote:
45-ACP wrote:

now come on... think about the children....

by the way, next time an anti starts going on about banning guns, repeat this to them. when they say the same thing that you did, look at them serious as a heart attack and respond: so is your half assed idea. the look is priceless-

:?:arrow::shock::arrow::what::arrow::X:arrow::cuss:and then they leave.
trust me I AM i tried to quit smoking 1 time my wife at the time said :cuss:then threw a pack of smokes at me

Alexcabbie

imported post

All this talk about food reminds me of an old Jewish joke:

A man's wife returns from the doctor in tears, "what's wrong, Dear", he says.

She says: The doctor says I got tuberculosis!! He says I must die, yet!!

So the man says, "calm down, lemme call that doctor" and dials.

"Whaddya meantelling my wife she gots tubeculosis and must die, yet?? A big fat woman like her gots tuberculosis?? You must be the world's worst doctor!"

The doctor says: NO! I did not say that! I told your wife she gots too big a tuchus and must diet!!!

(cue rim shot and crickets)

cccook

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Pah-rum chee!! cree cree cree cree cree

Geez, I get no respect around here. Is it hot in here?