Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: McCain's VP? - Sarah Palin

Post imported post

If confirmed, Palin is a perfect pick...:celebrate

Post imported post

I would certainly hope so.....Obama shot himself in the foot with Biden......so much for "change"......I think people that were on the fence before are going to run as fast and as far as possible from that nutty gun grabber.......

Post imported post

President/ Founding Member
    Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League
    www.laopencarry.org

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Palin will bring much the same to a McLame administration as Cheney has to the repugnicrat Bush administration.

Post imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
    Palin will bring much the same to a McLame administration as Cheney has to the repugnicrat Bush administration.
    Cite? Not from everything I'm seeing.......

Post imported post

She is a fresh face, not corrupted by DC like Obama bin Biden.

McCain has the gun vote now for sure...he has the pro life vote....great choice. i am very happy this morning.

Post imported post

Mr. Huffman is not a fan of the NRA, and VP Palin is a lifetime member.

Post imported post

GJD wrote:
    an NRA life member is better then the author of the 1994 AWB.

Banned

Post imported post

A 'citation' is to received knowledge. Experience provides empirical knowledge. Authoritarianism was abandoned at the enlightenment of the Renaissance.

Banned

Post imported post

GJD wrote:
    Mr. Huffman is not a fan of the right wing of the Democrats, the repugnant GOP. I am an arch conservative.

Post imported post

I'm not a fan of McCain, but it seems like this will be the same situation as Bush/Cheney, where the VP will be the one with the energy and ability to make changes......and given this woman's past, that is a good thing, whereas Cheney is just......psycho......and given McCain's health, can anyone here honestly think he will be up to much actual work, much less maybe croaking during his 4 year term? Then she will be in the seat of real work......either way it is good as we are going to get it......I say put our energy behind it. I was going to write in Ron Paul, but with this news, I think we will have a much better opportunity to push for McCain/Palin and get some real good results out of the next 4 years, with a VP that is pro-gun rights, pro transparent government........just look at what she's done in Alaska.

Post imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
    I'm not a fan of McCain, but it seems like this will be the same situation as Bush/Cheney, where the VP will be the one with the energy and ability to make changes......and given this woman's past, that is a good thing, whereas Cheney is just......psycho......and given McCain's health, can anyone here honestly think he will be up to much actual work, much less maybe croaking during his 4 year term? Then she will be in the seat of real work......either way it is good as we are going to get it......I say put our energy behind it. I was going to write in Ron Paul, but with this news, I think we will have a much better opportunity to push for McCain/Palin and get some real good results out of the next 4 years, with a VP that is pro-gun rights, pro transparent government........just look at what she's done in Alaska.
    a female bobby jindal in my opinion.

picking a woman will cause the sexism in the left to rear its ugly head again. I'd love to see Biden debate her...

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

The main problem with the McCain/Palin ticket is the ordering of the names. Put Sarah Palin at the top of the ticket. An even better ticket would be Paul/Palin or just Paul (as in Ron Paul). :P

Post imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
    There are a lot of people in the same category as you and I am pro McCain only because I am anti Obama. When I first heard about this lady a few months ago I stared researching her credentials and became a big fan of hers. This is great new to me and if gives those who were struggling with voting for McCain or not a reason to do so. Someone said that they were afraid of McCain dying and an unexeprienced VP taking over. To me than it not nearly as bad as putting an unexperienced person in there to start with.

I think Palin is a great choice and hopefully will calm some of the concerns many people have.

Some where in Rockbridge County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Yaaaaaay, I am so excited. Pro-life and Pro-gun, can't do any better than that. A hunter (moose hunting with her dad at 3 am), has the highest NRA rating. Son in the Army, in Iraq (saw the footage of her hefting that giant rifle ~~got chills seeing it). Got rid of her security people, did away with the state jet. Her DH is an alaskan fisherman, and now a stay-at-home dad. :celebrate

Post imported post

I hope everyone does some research on Gov Palin...and is excited as i am to have her as a VP pick.

She will eat Joe Biden's lunch in debates regarding domestic issues...he may have her on international politics, but Dems like to beat the GOP with domestic issues.

On top of that, she's an actual executive with experience, with a high popular vote versus two U.S. Senators from a body of government that has single-digit approval ratings.

Yeah, she's been a Governor for 2 years...but that is almost 4 times as long as Obama has been a U.S. Senator, and responsible for no one.

Post imported post

Mrs. YeahYeah and i just donated to McCain. i held off until i heard who his VP choice is.

you don't see this imagery from the left.

Post imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
    A 'citation' is to received knowledge. Experience provides empirical knowledge. Authoritarianism was abandoned at the enlightenment of the Renaissance.
    Uhh, what?
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Post imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
    GJD wrote:
    Mr. Huffman is not a fan of the right wing of the Democrats, the repugnant GOP. I am an arch conservative.
    Uhhh, what? redux
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Post imported post

I had been willing to vote for McCain just because I want Obama to not be president sooooo bad, but now I'm actually excited. Now I can vote for Palin and against Obama and Biden all at the same time.

Post imported post

Pro-Life FTL

Everything else I agree with.

Post imported post

impulse418 wrote:
    Pro-Life FTL

Everything else I agree with.
    Agree......but if that's all that's wrong, she's still better than any other person out there running for public office, in my opinion........

Post imported post

Well now Hillery's only chance is to hope for Bob Barr to win.

Obama would destroy the country, and therfore her chances in 4 years.

Now the other side with a women in the VP ofice again, but this one is
    there to do a job, and not enable wholesale molestation of women.
    There goes her experience angle.

The only thing I need to look at is this nuckling under to judicial extortion.
    There is nothing in constitution that allows a judge to order a Gov to sign something.
    Will google it this weekend. But otherwise looks like a good choice, probably
    first one McCain made in a long time.

Can't wait to watch her drill through Bidens head to get to the oil,
    (greasy cesspool) that he hides in there.

Still wil not watch the pres debates unless there is more than those two yahoos
    onstage.

Post imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
    After doing a bit of reading, I'm inclined to agree.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast