• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

McCain's VP? - Sarah Palin

compmanio365

imported post

I would certainly hope so.....Obama shot himself in the foot with Biden......so much for "change"......I think people that were on the fence before are going to run as fast and as far as possible from that nutty gun grabber.......

yeahYeah

yeahYeah

imported post

She is a fresh face, not corrupted by DC like Obama bin Biden.

McCain has the gun vote now for sure...he has the pro life vote....great choice. i am very happy this morning.

compmanio365

imported post

I'm not a fan of McCain, but it seems like this will be the same situation as Bush/Cheney, where the VP will be the one with the energy and ability to make changes......and given this woman's past, that is a good thing, whereas Cheney is just......psycho......and given McCain's health, can anyone here honestly think he will be up to much actual work, much less maybe croaking during his 4 year term? Then she will be in the seat of real work......either way it is good as we are going to get it......I say put our energy behind it. I was going to write in Ron Paul, but with this news, I think we will have a much better opportunity to push for McCain/Palin and get some real good results out of the next 4 years, with a VP that is pro-gun rights, pro transparent government........just look at what she's done in Alaska.

yeahYeah

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
I'm not a fan of McCain, but it seems like this will be the same situation as Bush/Cheney, where the VP will be the one with the energy and ability to make changes......and given this woman's past, that is a good thing, whereas Cheney is just......psycho......and given McCain's health, can anyone here honestly think he will be up to much actual work, much less maybe croaking during his 4 year term? Then she will be in the seat of real work......either way it is good as we are going to get it......I say put our energy behind it. I was going to write in Ron Paul, but with this news, I think we will have a much better opportunity to push for McCain/Palin and get some real good results out of the next 4 years, with a VP that is pro-gun rights, pro transparent government........just look at what she's done in Alaska.
a female bobby jindal in my opinion.

picking a woman will cause the sexism in the left to rear its ugly head again. I'd love to see Biden debate her...

akpoff

Founder's Club Member
imported post

The main problem with the McCain/Palin ticket is the ordering of the names. Put Sarah Palin at the top of the ticket. An even better ticket would be Paul/Palin or just Paul (as in Ron Paul). :p

PT111

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:

There are a lot of people in the same category as you and I am pro McCain only because I am anti Obama. When I first heard about this lady a few months ago I stared researching her credentials and became a big fan of hers. This is great new to me and if gives those who were struggling with voting for McCain or not a reason to do so. Someone said that they were afraid of McCain dying and an unexeprienced VP taking over. To me than it not nearly as bad as putting an unexperienced person in there to start with.

I think Palin is a great choice and hopefully will calm some of the concerns many people have.

packingdressagerider

Some where in Rockbridge County, Virginia, USA
imported post

Yaaaaaay, I am so excited. Pro-life and Pro-gun, can't do any better than that. A hunter (moose hunting with her dad at 3 am), has the highest NRA rating. Son in the Army, in Iraq (saw the footage of her hefting that giant rifle ~~got chills seeing it). Got rid of her security people, did away with the state jet. Her DH is an alaskan fisherman, and now a stay-at-home dad. :celebrate

SIGguy229

imported post

I hope everyone does some research on Gov Palin...and is excited as i am to have her as a VP pick.

She will eat Joe Biden's lunch in debates regarding domestic issues...he may have her on international politics, but Dems like to beat the GOP with domestic issues.

On top of that, she's an actual executive with experience, with a high popular vote versus two U.S. Senators from a body of government that has single-digit approval ratings.

Yeah, she's been a Governor for 2 years...but that is almost 4 times as long as Obama has been a U.S. Senator, and responsible for no one.

yeahYeah

imported post

Mrs. YeahYeah and i just donated to McCain. i held off until i heard who his VP choice is.

capt.d14ca2fd29024bf0a8f6663faa10875f.mccain_veepstakes_palin_wx110.jpg

you don't see this imagery from the left.