• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns and Bibles

Mtn Jack

imported post

Come to beaver tonite and show Obama what a Bible toten gun owner really looks like. My women and i will be there with both in the open. This is Obamas first stop after being picked in Co. Wow arnt we lucky. On a better note Pres elect McCain has picked a gun toten women from Ak to run as his vp. I wish they were here in stead of dayton Oh. Oh well be safe Mtn Jack