• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

McCain Picks Hunting, Pistol Packing, Constitution Loving, Babe

compmanio365

imported post

Topic already going in GD forum:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum65/15517.html

I think this is the greatest thing I've heard yet on this upcoming election. I know what ticket I'm about.......forget McCain, he is too old and too ill to make much of a difference, this lady will be the real power base in that presidency......and she is exactly the person we want in the office.......Paul/Palin would be great, but that's not going to happen, so McCain/Palin is a second best........McCain croaks in the 4 years he's in anyways, I bet you.......

just_a_car

imported post

Dad told me about it this morning.

Not only is she the things you mention, but she's an Alaskan governor that's for opening drilling in ANWAR. Dude... could he have chosen a better VP?!
:celebrate

Carnivore

imported post

I think McCain made an excellent choice, although I wouldn't want McCain to croak during his term, This Gal is a ball of fire, and I feel she will be an awesome asset to Capitol Hill..

Oh Yea, She is a hottie and I'd bet she could Kick some Billary Butt when the time comes.

Tomahawk

imported post

I wonder if the Dems will even risk a VP debate. My money says Biden sticks his foot so far down his throat it'll be kicking his own butt from the inside.

Gene Beasley

imported post

I couldn't be happier. I've been in a funk for a bit; usually a political junkie - but can barely stand to turn on the TV. Didn't even watch the DNC in Denver. This is a fantastic choice.

t3rmin

imported post

Not that it really matters because the first name on the McCain/Palin ticket still disqualifies the whole thing, but does anyone know if Palin is a neocon or a real conservative? Is she "pro-constitution" like everyone else or a real Ron Paul style constitutionalist?

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Based on her short political career, it's easy to say (I'm afraid) that she's no Dr. Paul. Definitely got some neocon tendencies, even though she's done some good things.

Shy_Panda

imported post

She shares his idealism with respect to her word is her bond... or at least it seems. She actually cut her own salary like she promised to do which is a breath of fresh air. But I am not convinced that she is all about the Constitution, even though she does seem to love it considerably moreso than any other politician currently in the runnings (major parties emphasised)

t3rmin

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
I think it is the best choice he could have made.

No question he's a master politician. The timing stole Obama's thunder nicely, too.

Too bad what this country needs is a statesman...

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
I wonder if the Dems will even risk a VP debate. My money says Biden sticks his foot so far down his throat it'll be kicking his own butt from the inside.
I wouldn't bet the house on this. Biden has been around a long time and knows the ropes, the political game, the little nuances, and will be a formidable debater against Palin. Let's hope she's well prepared because I think they go at each other this coming Tuesday.