• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Swap N Shop

denthack

imported post

Hey everyone. I'm in the market for a new carry piece. I haven't seen a thread in Alabama devoted to Buy/Sell/Trade of handguns... so i thought I'd start one here.

Feel free to post anything you would like to sell or buy... and just maybe someone will have something I am looking for :)

I'm between an H&K USP chambered in 9mm, or a Smith & Wesson MPc. I'm leaning toward the M&P because i can get a Crimson Trace grip for it and still be under the price of the HK. I Really love both guns. The MP just melts on my hand but the USP is a joy to shoot as well. My PERFECT gun would be the HK45c but chambered in 9mm or 357sig... but unfortunaly thats not made.

Odly enough the only things i do not like about both the MP and the USP is the Mag release. (theUSP position is the same as the HK45c but the release is a bit smaller resulting in a bit more fumbling)

So there we have it. If someone has one of the gunsbelowand would consider selling itgreat.If not maybe there are some other trades/swaps/sells to be made. Maybe some of you are like me, always looking for something different if the price is right.

Smith & Wesson MPc 9MM - Must NOT have the Mag disconnect Safety (CT GRIP A HUGE PLUS!)

Smith & Wesson MPc.357sig - Must NOT have the Mag disconnect Safety (CT GRIP A HUGE PLUS!)

H&K USP Compact 9mm

Eeyore

imported post

denthack wrote:
My PERFECT gun would be the HK45c but chambered in 9mm or 357sig... but unfortunaly thats not made.

Actually, your "perfect gun" sounds a lot like the H&K P30. (The P30 LEM might be my perfect gun....if it was about $300 cheaper.)

P30_links.jpg

http://www.hk-usa.com/le_p30_general.html

denthack

imported post

Where is the Decocker on the p30? Is the a Manual Thumb Safety like the HK 45?