• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Frankenmuth Autofest

SQLtables

imported post

Frankenmuth Autofest is coming up. I actually forgot about it until I saw a banner here in town.

Here's a link: http://www.frankenmuthautofest.com/

Code:
Enjoy many activities and attractions for you and your family during this kickin' Classic Car weekend!There's plenty to do with thousands of classic cars and street rods,a kid's activity tent anda petting zoo.. Frankenmuth River Place has 30 shops and attractions with nightly laser light shows. Main Street is hoppin' with great shoppes, outstanding dining and pubs. . Don't miss our two nearby Golf Courses: the Fortress and the Timbers Golf Club. Both courses are Championship, Par 72 courses. Join us for a weekend of fun, shopping, food and plenty of awesome classic rides. Bring the whole family and plan to spend the weekend! Can't wait to see you!

Who wants to join me either Saturday afternoon or Sunday? I don't know much about classic cars, but I like to look at 'em :D

SQLtables

imported post

Great. We should get together. Will you be OCing? I'll be at the block party on Friday with my brother, but I'm not sure how he feels about all this OC stuff... he's crazy, and you can't convince him of anything he doesn't want to be convinced of. I'll be OCing.

I'll see you in Lapeer tomorrow, hopefully. We can talk more there if you want.