• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First OC encounter? ***Jackson***

mdguy90

imported post

well a couple days ago, I tagged along with my dad to go look at some cars in a dealership, and to go to his bank. those were non events and my first time OC'ing.

today I dropped some stuff off at the library, and accompanied my mother to her bank, as well as go to another one for me. heading into the first bank, i was going to get the door for my mom, and lady walked by, looked down and sighed, saying "geez"....... and that was it.

went to the another bank to open an account, and I brought up guns in the conversation, and the woman opening the account for us said "are you going to be buying a weapon?"

so i guess she didnt see the 1911 on my hip at all :D

so overall, its looking real nice here