• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Store open

GumiBear

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I ran into that too, I can't remember what button I pressed on the window that popped up but it allowed me to install the certificate and then it stopped.

GumiBear

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Ok I had deleted the store because I didn't realize opencarry.org had a store already. But since alot of folks want to help advertise I decided to put it back up but expanded it to includemany ofthe states that are in the fight.

You can see it here, and of course I take constructive criticism.

http://www.cafepress.com/2a_security

As the website states all procedes go towards the movement.