Thread: Truglo Fiber Optic Sights

Post imported post

I really like the look of the truglo fiber optic sights. are they worth the $50? Anybody use them? Thanks in advance for the input.

Post imported post

TFOs for $50? Get them!....make sure they aren't knock-offs. I have TFOs on my P229 and to me, the best thing since sliced bread. They work very well, day or night. If you use a light, they are that much better. They are quick to pick up in day light and low light...:celebrate

Post imported post

My only complaint is the front light tube on some of these sights can be rather large, leading to less precise shooting.

Perfect for center of mass shots in dark "oh ****" situations however.

Post imported post

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/54145-1.html

The only thing that concerns me about them is that on the sights pictured, the front sight is on a ported slide and doesn't have the same sight track my XD does.

ETA: I guess the ones I found and linked are not the tritium (TFO) ones, just fiber optic.

Post imported post

Yeah....the link you posted do not have the Tritium. With the tritium, they are great in low/no light.

Post imported post

I have the TFO sights on my carry Glock and they are amazing. The first time I looked at them in the sunlight, they were so bright it appeared as if they were electrified. They are as bright or brighter than anyother night sights I have used also. Best of both worlds IMHO.

Post imported post

mkhenry wrote:
    I have the TFO sights on my carry Glock and they are amazing. The first time I looked at them in the sunlight, they were so bright it appeared as if they were electrified. They are as bright or brighter than anyother night sights I have used also. Best of both worlds IMHO.
    +1 only night sights i'd own