• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Truglo Fiber Optic Sights

neddis

imported post

I really like the look of the truglo fiber optic sights. are they worth the $50? Anybody use them? Thanks in advance for the input.

SIGguy229

imported post

TFOs for $50? Get them!....make sure they aren't knock-offs. I have TFOs on my P229 and to me, the best thing since sliced bread. They work very well, day or night. If you use a light, they are that much better. They are quick to pick up in day light and low light...:celebrate

IanB

imported post

My only complaint is the front light tube on some of these sights can be rather large, leading to less precise shooting.

Perfect for center of mass shots in dark "oh shit" situations however.

mkhenry

imported post

I have the TFO sights on my carry Glock and they are amazing. The first time I looked at them in the sunlight, they were so bright it appeared as if they were electrified. They are as bright or brighter than anyother night sights I have used also. Best of both worlds IMHO.

scoobydoo6906

imported post

mkhenry wrote:
I have the TFO sights on my carry Glock and they are amazing. The first time I looked at them in the sunlight, they were so bright it appeared as if they were electrified. They are as bright or brighter than anyother night sights I have used also. Best of both worlds IMHO.
+1 only night sights i'd own