• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man Brought Gun, Bible To Obama Event In Beaver, Man arrested for having gun at rally

DonTreadOnMe

imported post

The Donkey wrote:
DonTreadOnMe wrote:

http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?r=20&q=donkey

Main Entry:donkey
Part of Speech:noun
Synonyms:
ass, burro, fool, imbecile, jackass, jenny, moke, mule, neddy, numskull

:p

Yep, they are a bunch of donkeys alright!
That's right: say it with REVERENCE!
No thank you, I will stick with disdain, contempt and disgust. It's what works for me when thinking or speaking of those that have contempt for our rights, piss away our future with soaring debts and wish to rob us blind with taxes. ...or those that support them.

Skeptic

Founder's Club Member
imported post

It is sad this is going to trial at all - the ones to be arrested should be the law enforcement thugs who arrested him, the prosecutor and anyone else involved in this travesty.

And I hope the good little informant who turned the guy in will get his in the next life, for his hatred of liberty.

Johnny Stiletto

imported post

Noble Not Guilty Of Disrupting Public Gathering
http://kdka.com/local/John.Noble.Gun.2.1089780.html

BEAVER (KDKA) ― Hours after asking a judge to send them home because they were "frazzled," a Beaver County jury found John Noble not guilty of disrupting a public gathering when he brought a gun to a campaign rally for President Barack Obama.

The judge also found Noble not guilty of disorderly conduct.

Noble was accused of causing a disturbance by bringing a gun to the rally in Beaver County last year.

Though he had proper permits to carry the firearm, a trooper arrested him for disrupting a public gathering.

During the trial, Noble testified that he wanted to educate people about the right to carry firearms after Obama characterized Pennsylvanians as clinging to guns and religion.

After less than five hours of deliberations yesterday, the judge sent jurors home last night without a verdict.

The judge said it was the first time that a jury asked to go home because they were "frazzled."

Deliberations resumed this morning; andabout two hours later, the jury reached theirdecision.

Had he been convicted of thethird-degree misdemeanor, Noble could have faced as much as one year in jail and fines of up to$2,500.

Dustin

imported post

Slayer of Paper wrote:
Wow, I foresee a MAJOR lawsuit in this town's future.

If it is illegal to carry at these events, like most parade events, than he was wrong.

Not that being wrong is exactly a bad thing, but if it was illegal to do so and he did then he'll be charged accordingly.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Dustin wrote:
Slayer of Paper wrote:

If it is illegal to carry at these events, like most parade events, than he was wrong.

Not that being wrong is exactly a bad thing, but if it was illegal to do so and he did then he'll be charged accordingly.
Dustin... Where you 'been? Read the thread.

Dustin

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
Dustin wrote:
Slayer of Paper wrote:

I did mostly.

However OC is not LEGAL in all states without a permit. Hello MCFly ! :p

This was in Irvine Park in Beaver, PA.

According to our map section above PA requires a Permit to OC. Plus this was in a PARK which also comes with restrictions.

Right? ;)

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

Dustin wrote:
Sonora Rebel wrote:
Dustin wrote:
Slayer of Paper wrote:

I did mostly.

However OC is not LEGAL in all states without a permit. Hello MCFly ! :p

This was in Irvine Park in Beaver, PA.

According to our map section above PA requires a Permit to OC. Plus this was in a PARK which also comes with restrictions.

Right? ;)
Jackwas 100% fully legal in his method of posession and carry, he was not in the secured area, nor did he try to enter the secured area. The officer that arrested and charged him had acted wrongfully since there were no laws being broken.

lockman

State Researcher
imported post

Right? ;)

According to the OpenCarry.org map PA is not a Gold Star state and it does require a permit to OC in a vehicle or in Philly, but otherwise would be Gold Star.

So in short, wrong.