• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man puts Texas open carry poster for taxi on his personal vehicle!

Jdude

Campaign Veteran
imported post

How much does somethign like this cost? Is it complicated?
That is pretty cool.

Peronally I'll just go with a bumper sticker if they are available.

rodbender

imported post

No it's not hard, May want to have a little help. They are 14" X 48". They have a peel off back and go on just like a really big bumper sticker. This one is on my wife's Tahoe. I think they are gonna go for about $60-$65 but not sure. Mike is going to talk to the vendor and try to cut a deal for you guys to buy direct with credit cards. Stay tuned for more details. Imagine 100 of these running around Texas. Nice thought, EH.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

When I touch base with the vender, I am going to ask if he can do similar posters for the other states with open petitions too: OK, AR, FL, and SC.

6.8SPC

imported post

WOW, I want one. keep us informed on how to get one. I am new to the site but hope that I can contribute to such a good cause.. I may even put one on the wifes car if she'll let me.

Jered

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Here is the info folks - order your own Lori see-thru posters for your vehicle's back window today!

--

Good afternoon Mike;

Lets add the standard tax, so now the pricesare:
$92.65 plus shipping via fedex
$81.75 plus shipping via fedex
$70.85 plus shipping via fedex
All prices include packaging, but not ship rates.

Please email quantity and contact information to :
ajohnson@thomasrepro.com
512-302-4664
We will follow up with them to get their credit card number and determine shipping rates based on distance and turn around time.

Thanks;
Andy