• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting thought on open carry

KS_to_CA

imported post

LeagueOf1607 wrote:
KS_to_CA wrote:
12034.(c) Any person who willfully and maliciouslydischarges a firearm from a motor vehicle at another person other than an occupant of a motor vehicle is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment in state prison for three, five, or seven years.

Guys, what do you think of this statute? :shock:
Yep, can't shoot at pedestrians...
But you can shoot an occupant of a motor vehicle :lol:

KS_to_CA

imported post

LeagueOf1607 wrote:
KS_to_CA wrote:
12034.(c) Any person who willfully and maliciouslydischarges a firearm from a motor vehicle at another person other than an occupant of a motor vehicle is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment in state prison for three, five, or seven years.

Guys, what do you think of this statute? :shock:
Yep, can't shoot at pedestrians...
Next time bad guys try to harm my family I need to remember to let them inside the vehicle first before I can shoot them :lol::lol::lol: