• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AN SINCERE THANK YOU TO SO MANY

Alec411

imported post

To so many, many precious folks who came forward to assist another of their ilk, at a time when help was so desperately needed. I cannot possibly send everyone who sent me personal & public messages offering suggestions, and solutions regarding my health and the impact it had on my ability to protect my family. I won't rehash all of the details, but you may recall that after a lifetime of service, and now facing an end of life disease, I was in desperate need of a handgun.

So many came foreword with offers of help, that the corners of my eyes got a lil moist. Ultimately a Gun Dealer in Phx, not wanting to be identified, came forward with .357 Mag. "Gift". It was so incredible, he lost a family member in Nam thirty years ago, and he just wanted to quietly say thank you.

To him, to so many of you, I will be eternally grateful!

God Bless!