Thread: Ron Paul's "Rally For The Republic" Minneapolis/St. Paul Mn.

City of Angeles - San Fernando Valley, California, USA

Post imported post

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

I'm in Mn. until Wednesday and looking to meet any Mn. OCers in the area. Lots of Liberty Activists (no OCers seen yet - meet three CCers ! ) I don't have a Mn. license so I'm not open carrying but I've talked to many about this site and hopefully they'll join the Mn. OCers soon!!!

There was a Liberty Parade in Minneapolis yesterday and today is the "Campaign for Liberty Leadership Conference" which is being attended by one person from each Congressional and Senatorial district totaling 535 patriotic men and woman (the same number as the federal congress)!!!

Ron Paul just gave a rousing speech to the delegation. And now we're getting down to the business of mapping out the continuation of this peaceful Revolution dedicated to Restoring our Republic!!!

Post imported post

"Campaign for Liberty" just announced that the Minneapolis, Mn. "Target Center" auditorium, which seats 10,000, has just SOLD OUT!!!!:celebrate

Great news! We received confirmation today that C-SPAN 2 will cover the entire Rally for the Republic from start to finish. Yesterday, we announced “Take over the net Tuesday“, and your mission to once again spread the message online. Now, we have another channel to broadcast Ron Paul’s legendary speech.

Email, call, and talk to your friends, neighbors, co-workers, and family and remind them to tune in to C-SPAN 2 or browse to www.CampaignforLiberty.com to watch the entire broadcast live on Tuesday.

Tuesday’s Rally for the Republic schedule:
    11:30 - Doors open
    12:30 - Intro: Tucker Carlson
    12:40 - National Anthem: Matt Colvin
    12:50 - Invocation: Barb Davis White
    12:55 - Howard Phillips
    1:10 - Doug Wead
    1:30 - Tom Woods
    1:50 - Grover Norquist
    2:10 - Lew Rockwell
    2:30 - Bill Kauffman
    2:50 - Special Guest
    3:10 - Bruce Fein
    3:35 - Gov. Jesse Ventura
    4:05 - John Tate, Campaign for Liberty Presentation
    4:25 - Gov. Gary Johnson
    5:00 - Aimee Allen
    6:00 - Break
    7:00 - Intro: Barry Goldwater Jr.
    7:05 - Ron Paul
    8:05 - Sara Evans
    9:30 - End of Program

Post imported post

LeagueOf1607 wrote:

I don't have a Mn. license so I'm not open carrying but I've talked to many about this site and hopefully they'll join the Mn. OCers soon!!!
    The prohibition is not against open carry, just against open carry of handguns. You are permitted to open carry rifles and shotguns.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitableand let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come . PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

Thanks, I'll bring my M1 carbine next time

Post imported post

Thundar wrote:
    LeagueOf1607 wrote:

I don't have a Mn. license so I'm not open carrying but I've talked to many about this site and hopefully they'll join the Mn. OCers soon!!!
    The prohibition is not against open carry, just against open carry of handguns. You are permitted to open carry rifles and shotguns.
    While afield in a sporting manner.

MN's permit to carry does not specify handgun or long gun however and I believe that may be what you were getting at. OC'ing any firearm in MN without a PTC will get you in trouble (unless you are hunting or target shooting in a safe manner* That is how the law reads)

Post imported post

mnglocker wrote:
    Thundar wrote:
    LeagueOf1607 wrote:

While afield in a sporting manner.

MN's permit to carry does not specify handgun or long gun however and I believe that may be what you were getting at. OC'ing any firearm in MN without a PTC will get you in trouble (unless you are hunting or target shooting in a safe manner* That is how the law reads)
    MNglocker is right you can only carry rifles and shotguns if you are hunting or on a range or at a shooting competition. other wise minnesota law requires all firearms to be unloaded and cased the exception is for people that hold a permit to carry that is excepted by minnesota this would allow you to carry only a handgun openly