Thread: Hi Again

Post imported post

everybody.

I have been absent for awhile due to so Personal Relationship difficulties.

I have a Question to anyone and everyone here in the Valley. As close to SLC as possible. However anything is a GREAT help.

I need a place to stay for awhile. Finances are strained.

It seems that it's been made up on one end,that an era of close to 9 years is ending..

Is there anyone that might be able to help me out?

Please Pm me Asap with a contact #.

Post imported post

Sorry to hear that your relationship is falling apart man.

Post imported post

aye. I feel your pain. In January, my wife had an affair and contracted and STD and then gave it to me. That's how I caught her, so don't feel too bad mate. Some of us have been through hell too. I'm still trying to repair the damage in my 11-year marriage, so don't beat yourself into the ground. Personally, I always give the guys the benefit of the doubt in situations envolving marriages that go south. These days, it's the women messing everything up, not us anymore. They are too danged needy and unapreciative of their men and don't understand that we can't worship the gound they walk on and treat them like gold 24/7. We are beat down and worn out trying to make a decent living and can't wait on them hand and foot like they want. The days of old-fashioned traditional families have gone out the window because of our twisted culture. The middle class family unit and proper role of people in our society is all jacked up and it's becoming an endangered species.

Kevin
    If it isn't broke, then don't fix it, or you'll fix it until it's broke.

Post imported post

LovesHisXD45 wrote:
    ....The days of old-fashioned traditional families have gone out the window because of our twisted culture. The middle class family unit and proper role of people in our society is all jacked up and it's becoming an endangered species...
    +2

My wife and i talk abotu this all the time. this is one of the main reasons we aren't rushing into bringing children into this world. its just so different. And if WE can't figure it out, why on EARTH would we presume to add to it?

Times are a changing. my grandfather told me that if he knew HALF of what he knew about today; then, he would not have had any children. He wasn't talking about finance or anything, his reference was "the way the times are now"... Now THATS something to think about. Ouch!

Sry to hear about your situation TJ. hang in there, you got a bunch of people rootin' for ya over here at least.

Post imported post

You are welcome to stay with me this week through Saturday night. Not much, but its all I got! Call me!

Banned

Post imported post

LovesHisXD45 wrote:
    aye. I feel your pain. In January, my wife had an affair and contracted and STD and then gave it to me. That's how I caught her, so don't feel too bad mate. Some of us have been through hell too. I'm still trying to repair the damage in my 11-year marriage, so don't beat yourself into the ground. Personally, I always give the guys the benefit of the doubt in situations envolving marriages that go south. These days, it's the women messing everything up, not us anymore. They are too danged needy and unapreciative of their men and don't understand that we can't worship the gound they walk on and treat them like gold 24/7. We are beat down and worn out trying to make a decent living and can't wait on them hand and foot like they want. The days of old-fashioned traditional families have gone out the window because of our twisted culture. The middle class family unit and proper role of people in our society is all jacked up and it's becoming an endangered species.

Kevin
    dude! that sucks

Post imported post

DUDE I don't have much I am living in my mothers basement due to my marriage becoming DEAD! I will see what I can do to help if anything a ear to listen to ya!
    ”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”
    ~President Theodore Roosevelt