Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I went to the movies today. PROVO

Post imported post

I went and say Babylon AD. I enjoyed the movie. I am an action junkie. The plot was kind of flat.

I enjoyed a diet coke and ate a bag of popcorn. Spilled it on my front.

Walked in, selected a seat. Walked passed three persons getting down the row to my selected seat.

NOT ONE PERSON SAID A THING.

Do I have to paint my GLOCK pink to get noticed or what?

Post imported post

Did you open carry?
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

brokenarrows wrote:
    ...Do I have to paint my GLOCK pink to get noticed or what?
    So, you want to be noticed? Is that how I am to understand that: For what purpose i wonder.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I really think a lot of people to not notice a gun on the hip. I was a a range one day and the guy working there on a thigh rig and I did not notice it for the first 5 min or so. I know these guys carry guns so I thought it would be on his hip and did not look on his leg.

it was funny today I was a blockbuster and a family was next in line behind me, and really kept their distance until I was done. I figure it was because the noticed my gun but I am not sure.

Post imported post

brokenarrows wrote:
    I went and say Babylon AD. I enjoyed the movie. I am an action junkie. The plot was kind of flat.

I enjoyed a diet coke and ate a bag of popcorn. Spilled it on my front.

Walked in, selected a seat. Walked passed three persons getting down the row to my selected seat.

I don't think the color would make much difference; apparently nobody takes a BLOCK seriously. :P

Post imported post

brokenarrows wrote:
    I went and say Babylon AD.* I enjoyed the movie.* I am an action junkie.* The plot was kind of flat.*

I enjoyed a diet coke and ate a bag of popcorn.* Spilled it on my front.

Walked in, selected a seat.* Walked passed three persons getting down the row to my selected seat.

Maybe if you duct taped it to your forehead someone would notice!

Post imported post

when i get my fiancee a pistol, im going to duracoat it with some hot pink paint, and make it nice and purdy

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

brokenarrows wrote:
    SNIP I went...movie.Do I have to paint my GLOCK pink to get noticed or what?
    Movie theaters are kinda dark or dimly lit.

Spend more OC time in grocery stores, convenience stores, and places where you can interact with people.

I've had great success frequenting the same places. The staff and regulars get to know you. Like one of the other members,when Ionce CC'd,a cashier playfully askedwhy I didn't have my gun!You know you'vemadea positive impression when you get asked that question.

Fast food restaurant counters are great. Also, the cashier line at convenience stores. People have time to look around while waiting for their orders.I've had quite a fewpositive encounters in these environments.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

brokenarrows wrote:
    If you are Trying to get noticed (IMHO not the best idea) then just strap an AR15 on your back and walk around a bank or U of U. Maybe they did notice and just didn't care; believe it or not many people just could care less. I have seen a few people OC-ing and for one reason or another never said anything. I usually strike up a conversation just tolet them know it’s a normal thing and I am glad they are doing it.

Sadly there is a large percent of people who wouldn't notice if you were driving a tankaround.

Post imported post

Im sorry. I was making fun of a certain person.

I did go to the movie, eat popcorn and drink a coke. Glock was strapped to my ankle.
    I think I should put on my shoulder holster, some camo makeup, my LBE with no shirt so I look truly baddass and order a pizza right away to make up for it.

Post imported post

brokenarrows wrote:
    Im sorry. I was making fun of a certain person.

I did go to the movie, eat popcorn and drink a coke. Glock was strapped to my ankle.
    I think I should put on my shoulder holster, some camo makeup, my LBE with no shirt so I look truly baddass and order a pizza right away to make up for it.
    why would you make fun of us OCers?

Regular Member trevorthebusdriver's Avatar

Post imported post

brokenarrows wrote:
    You need one of these.

http://www.the-m-factor.com/home.html

Post imported post

trevorthebusdriver wrote:
    brokenarrows wrote:
    You need one of these.

As a GLOCK lover, even I have to admit that is one sweet gun with the Match Grade Barrel and other goodies.

Post imported post

ainokea wrote:
    brokenarrows wrote:
    You need one of these.

As a GLOCK lover, even I have to admit that is one sweet gun with the Match Grade Barrel and other goodies.
    why? I have multiple GLOCKS that are paid for. They have an outstanding reputation and are what I train with. I have not been let down by them yet.

I guess always looking for improvements is similar purchasing your wife some breasts. In the long run someone else will enjoy them more that you.

Post imported post

brokenarrows wrote:
    ainokea wrote:
    brokenarrows wrote:
    You need one of these.

why? I have multiple GLOCKS that are paid for. They have an outstanding reputation and are what I train with. I have not been let down by them yet.

I guess always looking for improvements is similar purchasing your wife some breasts. In the long run someone else will enjoy them more that you.
    I also have multiple Glocks that are paid for but it is still a sweet gun.

PS - Thank you so much for your wifes new breasts, I really enjoy them!!:celebrate

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Why the negative view of people wanting to be noticed?

Of course we want to be noticed! One of our goals is tolet people see for themselves that a holstered pistol carried by a law-abiding citizen is not dangerous. Another isreminding people they too have a basic human right to self-defense.

Every time someone accuses us of wanting attention, it needs to be slapped down hard.

Ofcourse I want attention. I want people to notice. I want people to ask me about it.It gives me the opportunity to promote self-defense and firearms.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    Why the negative view of people wanting to be noticed?

Of course we want to be noticed! One of our goals is tolet people see for themselves that a holstered pistol carried by a law-abiding citizen is not dangerous. Another isreminding people they too have a basic human right to self-defense.

Every time someone accuses us of wanting attention, it needs to be slapped down hard.

Ofcourse I want attention. I want people to notice. I want people to ask me about it.It gives me the opportunity to promote self-defense and firearms.

Maybe wanting to be noticed is the wrong thing to say. I'm sure that many people notice but just don't care or already know its legal. I wouldn't acknowledge a person for simply OCing.

I think that the negative view is more for those who seem to want the confrontation rather than to simply be noticed.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:

So are you for the attention or should we slap down the people who say you want attention? It doesn't make sense to me. IMO - The main reason tocarry is for personal protection not to go looking for a confrontation in other words "attention".

To me thosewho carry looking for attention are no different then wannabe cops! Citizenon patrol!

Post imported post

Post imported post

Isn't dropping the F-Bomb and instigating personal attacks against the forum code of conduct? Where are the moderators?

Kevin
    If it isn't broke, then don't fix it, or you'll fix it until it's broke.

Post imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
    ainokea wrote:
    Citizenon patrol!

CITIZEN OWNED!!!

That better there 45? Does it have your approval?
    A pig with lipstick is still a pig.. oh wait... where have I heard that before??? rofl

Kevin

Post imported post

Post imported post

I thoughtthat was John McCain talking about Hilliary's health care plan... or maybe when Al Gore said it.. hmmm What's that about you being a citizen who kisses pigs with lipstick.. speak american.... you make no sense. I'm just having some fun with you 33 old buddy old pal.

Kevin

Post imported post

Post imported post

If you want to be noticed, then leave the laser site on while in the dark theater.

Glow n' the dark grips maybe?

As for the lipstick, since he has so much problem with the Nap** headed santa comment, (also a southern expression) then he shouldn't complain about
    getting it also.

The saying is only relavent it the underlying premise works. Since Obamma
    is the one who wants to continue the Bush big government expansion, massive new spending, total ignoring of the laws, the whole sentance doesn't wash.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast