• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Caption This Picture

Legba

imported post

"How do you like your future son-in-law?"

-ljp

cccook

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Is it just me or does McCain look like Billy Jack (Tom McGlaughlin?) just before opening up a can of Whoopass. "The Candidacy of Billy Jack." One tin soldier rides away... with Palin covering his six. Heres where I need that Kung Fu banana emoticon.

Prophet

imported post

cccook wrote:
Is it just me or does McCain look like Billy Jack (Tom McGlaughlin?) just before opening up a can of Whoopass. "The Candidacy of Billy Jack." One tin soldier rides away... with Palin covering his six. Heres where I need that Kung Fu banana emoticon.

Obama: You think those POW heroics and that VP pick gonna help you with all these voters?
McCain: well...doesn't look to me like i really have any choice now does it.
Obama: hehehehe...that's right, you don't
McCain: you know what i think im gonna do then...just for the hell of it?
Obama: tell me
McCain: im gonna take this right foot and im gonna whop you on that side of your face. And you want to know something? There's not a damn thing your gonna be able to do about it.
Obama: really?
McCain: really