• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Caption This Picture

Prophet

imported post

codename_47 wrote:
This is the amount of economic experience I bring to the ticket.
Do you mean foriegn policy experience? Because as mayor and governor (executive positions) she has a great deal more economic experience than anyone who only has legitslative experience...ie the three other guys.

rodbender

imported post

codename_47 wrote:
This is the amount of economic experience I bring to the ticket.
That's OK. He'll probably appoint Romney to some economics advisory position anyway. He'll be better there.

jbone

imported post

That Moose looked this big in my high powered scope and I nailed at right between the eyes, get the picture Bin Laden!

AnaxImperator

imported post

trevorthebusdriver wrote:
"This is how much abstinence-only education works. Don't believe me? Ask my daughter."
This Just In!

Bristol Palin's Unborn Daughter also Pregnant, Bloggers Say!

McCain & other Conservatives werequick to praise the unborn daughter's decision to not abort the pregnancy's pregnancy.

"Despite her total lack of capacity for thought and unawareness of her existence, Baby Girl Palin has made a wise and morally sound choice," opined pundit Rush Limbaugh. "In other words, even an unconscious fetus is smarter than a Democrat."

Here is an artist's conception of what may be going on inside of Bristol Palin.

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

"The real difference between McCain and Obama... about thiiiiiis much.

But don't worry, it looks like he's slipping into a coma right now."

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

"Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac are worth..."

"The value of the dollar after Federal Reserve tinkering..."

"The grocery budget after filling up the car..."