• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Walk in Northwood, OH on September 20th

bersa

imported post

Yes I will be there. Will call my father today and see if he will O/C he has his CCW. Abuddy who works with me is sure to comewaiting to see if that date is open for him.

Jacksnack

imported post

A quick note should point out this is in regards to harassment of a OCer by the local Police.

Eventually they will learn, harass and an OC walk will be coming to a town near you!

Makarov

imported post

All,

Iam sick of this police harrassment. This is not a police state, the police have powers derived from the poeple with the consent of the people. This should go straight to the Governor, who is Pro Gun. The attorney General right now is a professor who is weak in standing until the election in Nov. Which I will vote for either the Independent or the libraterian canidate. The other two suck. Lets floodGovernor Strickland's office with mail about the harrassment that way he will press the attorney General to settle this in the proper fashion.

Makarov

MetalChris

imported post

Makarov wrote:
All,

Iam sick of this police harrassment. This is not a police state, the police have powers derived from the poeple with the consent of the people. This should go straight to the Governor, who is Pro Gun. The attorney General right now is a professor who is weak in standing until the election in Nov. Which I will vote for either the Independent or the libraterian canidate. The other two suck. Lets floodGovernor Strickland's office with mail about the harrassment that way he will press the attorney General to settle this in the proper fashion.

Makarov
Dude, that's all well and good, but I got it the first time you posted it. :)

ETA: Working a 12 that day...can't make it. :(