• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS- Kimber Stanless Pro Carry II, Walther P22, Ruger LCP

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
imported post

My wife is in the mortgage business and with tough times, I am having to put up a few of the "Safe Queens".

Prefer FTF in Everett/Sno County area or can meet in Renton area near my work. Prices are FTF, shipping (at additional cost) considered if no local interest.

1) Kimber Stainless Pro Carry II. ***SOLD***

2)**SOLD** Walther P22.

3)**SOLD** Ruger LCP.

Email is preferred contact. Guns will be listed on other boards as well, so email responses will take priority over thread posts.

Cougar125

imported post

I'd love to have the LCP but with the wife not working at the moment, the extra cash is unavailable. Good luck man.

.45ballers

imported post

I might be interested in the p22, if ya still got it.. Email me a pic or 2 if ya could

jcmvw1(at)earthlink(dot)net I live in the Lstevens Granite area..

holeinhead

imported post

Thanks for the offer, but any price that I could pay would be grossly unfair to you. I already have a Sig 225, so I can't justify spending more than I make in a paycheck to replace a gun I got a month ago.

I was more or less just commenting on how nice that kimber looked, not trying to haggle down a price. Sorry.

Good luck with your sales. Looks like you have some nice guns for sale!

911Boss

imported post

holeinhead wrote:
Thanks for the offer, but any price that I could pay would be grossly unfair to you. I already have a Sig 225, so I can't justify spending more than I make in a paycheck to replace a gun I got a month ago.

I was more or less just commenting on how nice that kimber looked, not trying to haggle down a price. Sorry.

Good luck with your sales. Looks like you have some nice guns for sale!
No apologies necessary. It is a great shooter, just hoping to find it a good home.

NWGirl

imported post

Hey 911Boss. DH has been looking at these and I showed him the pic now he's drooling all over my keyboard. :DWe are seriously interested and we are in Granite Falls if you want to PM me. Thanks! (Plus I'll get to shoot it too if he buys it! :celebrate)

NWGirl

imported post

I just wanted to say thanks to you 911boss for the beautiful gun! Okay, technically it's my DH's but it's still in the family. Even if he is a little bit stingy with it! :cry:

We took it to the range on Saturday. As he finished firing his first rounds through it he popped his head around the corner into my lane and had the BIGGEST grin on his face! lol It was like watching a kid with a new toy. Okay, he was a big kid with a new toy! lol

He did eventually let me shoot it (he's not that stingy afterall!) OH MY WORD!!!!! The heavens parted and I heard angels singing! What a beautiful gun! DH looked pretty terrified though as I finished my first mag and turned around to look at him. He immediately reminded me that this was his gun! :cuss:I just held out my hand for another magazine. :D

So, aside from the marriage counseling we're now going to need because we're fighting over this new beauty we're very pleased with the gun and the transaction. Thanks again!

911Boss

imported post

NWGirl wrote:
I just wanted to say thanks to you 911boss for the beautiful gun! Okay, technically it's my DH's but it's still in the family. Even if he is a little bit stingy with it! :cry:

We took it to the range on Saturday. As he finished firing his first rounds through it he popped his head around the corner into my lane and had the BIGGEST grin on his face! lol It was like watching a kid with a new toy. Okay, he was a big kid with a new toy! lol

He did eventually let me shoot it (he's not that stingy afterall!) OH MY WORD!!!!! The heavens parted and I heard angels singing! What a beautiful gun! DH looked pretty terrified though as I finished my first mag and turned around to look at him. He immediately reminded me that this was his gun! :cuss:I just held out my hand for another magazine. :D

So, aside from the marriage counseling we're now going to need because we're fighting over this new beauty we're very pleased with the gun and the transaction. Thanks again!
Glad you enjoyed it, told you it was sweet.

.45ballers

imported post

Thanks again for the sale of he walther! Popped a few rounds of in th back yard, gun fits the wifes hand perfect.

Second gun ive bought from the forum, both times nice people and no BS. Great forum and great cause, keep it up everyone!!

911Boss

imported post

.45ballers wrote:
Thanks again for the sale of he walther! Popped a few rounds of in th back yard, gun fits the wifes hand perfect.

Second gun ive bought from the forum, both times nice people and no BS. Great forum and great cause, keep it up everyone!!
Glad to hear it. If I lived where I could pop rounds off in the back yard, I would have probably kept it! ;)