• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Picnic in Kisap

DEROS72

imported post

I just wanted to say thanks to all those who put this together.It was a great day spent with really fine folks.Even got to do a little shooting afterwards with Jarhead. Had a super conversation with a great Park ranger that said she may join the forum she was very supportive (Really cute too) Hope she doesn,t see that .Also thanks Jarhead for fetching me and bringing me down and also the trip sunday to Cabellas that place is as close to heaven as one can get.Anyway thanks folks. Well done.Can,t wait for the tri-state meet. That should be awsome !

Although I thought Bear would be better lookin.........LOL:lol:

Bear 45/70

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
You are an evil old man.
RoflLg.gif
I didn't have guts enough to run your self portrait again.

DEROS72

imported post

Sorry Bear couldn,t resist....................

Check out the cool FRENCH army knife I picked up at Cabellas....

DEROS72

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
DEROS72 wrote:
You are an evil old man.
RoflLg.gif
I didn't have guts enough to run your self portrait again.
Good thing I brought my supply of depends with me....