• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any Utah masons out there? That OC?

scorpioajr

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
I am thinking about joining the Masons, have a good friend who will start the whole process with me soon as he has been one for years. Just curious if any of you are Masons. If so, have you found any of your lodges having issue with OCing or CCing?

What type of benefits would you receive after joining said organization?

scorpioajr

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
thoughtpolice wrote:
I am thinking about joining the Masons, have a good friend who will start the whole process with me soon as he has been one for years. Just curious if any of you are Masons. If so, have you found any of your lodges having issue with OCing or CCing?

What type of benefits would you receive after joining said organization?
...a few join to learn the "secrets"...
yea, thats more or less what i was drivin' at. :lol:

mazellan819

imported post

My brother in law is a mason. I have never even thought of what they thought about CC or OC. Maybe I'll shoot (pun intended) him an email with the question.

mazellan819

imported post

Update:

Ok I got with my brother in law and he said that he has not been to the mason temple in a long time. When he did attend, you were not allowed to carry inside but they did have lockers for storage. He said that was quite a while ago and things could have changed. I hope this helps a little.