Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LAST CALL OF OC RIDE

Post imported post

Ok guys the time of year is makeing it get cold I would like to get one OC ride before its jacket time. Please lets try to get this set up. All people who have bikes and want to meet up and go in the next month please post.

”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”
    ~President Theodore Roosevelt

Centurion

Post imported post

Me is Posting NOW...

Almost ANY FRIDAY or SATURDAY part or ALL day works for me!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Post imported post

any friday sat let me know
    Zach
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I'm good before the 18th of OCT on pretty much any Sat...

Post imported post

ok what about sat 20th?

POST POST POST

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrateNICE:celebrate:celeb rate:celebrate
    ”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Saturday the 20th of Sep works for me... How long of a ride are we talking? Where do we want to go?

Post imported post

Well personally I like the alpine loop but other than that I don't care! Im not a big fan of freeways so other than that I'm game for anything!

<--- not mad but I like this guys style! he really is saying "oh Bob Saget"
    tourette guys!
    "note its full of lots of swearing"

[quicktime=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqtr_RvR3sY[/quicktime]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqtr_RvR3sY

Post imported post

I hope to be in Vegas or Baghdad on the 20th. Can we make it sooner?

Post imported post

the only way I could go sooner is if was tonight! even then I work late tonight and next week I have my kids so not sitters for me.

I'm out until the 20th.

Post imported post

I would love to do a ride, but right now the only weekend I have free is the 27th. If ya need to do it sooner, I would understand. But if you still wnat to ride at the end of the month.. count me in

Post imported post

Lets meet up at around 2:00 PM at Cabela's parking lot

Post imported post

Maybe 1200 at cabela's on the 20th Alpine loop is good or any other ride will be okay
    Zach

Post imported post

2 people asked to have it later in the day so they could join.

Post imported post

1400 is fine to meet how long do you plan for it to take
    Zach

Post imported post

Now last call on this will this ride mess up anyones chance to go to the camping trip. I know this is the same weekend, so I wanted to know if we need to change it at all??? Please post if you plan on going or not

Meet as of now is still Cabelas at 14:00 Ride is up over Alpine loop after that I don't care pretty much not sure where to go. Maybe up Provo canyon?

Centurion

Post imported post

my conflict is the Gun Show.... and wanting to dent my ammo shortage.....
    So far no conflicts on the 27th though....

JoeSparky

I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Post imported post

how about the first weekend of oct? I get my kids every other weekend and I spend as much time with them as I can! So this weekend or 2 weeks from now. that works for me

Post imported post

still want to go lets ride any weekend fri sat sun lets go ride :celebrate
    Zach

Post imported post

I am still planning on this weekend so I will be there hope people show up lets meet in the north parking lot.

I will be the goofy looking on a green Kawasaki.

Post imported post

What time and how many people confirmed
    Zach

Post imported post

well going off the old post Jared, gun, and me unless the gunshow is messing that up too?

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
    well going off the old post Jared, gun, and me unless the gunshow is messing that up too?
    Yeah I think I'm out for this one... Sorry too many things happening this weekend.

Post imported post

:what::what: well that means Gun and I are the only ones that will go on this ride?:what::what:

Fine

Just kidding :celebrate

Post imported post

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

:what:NEW TIME!!!!:what: will repost this later today!

OCT. 4th 10am weather permitting.

Same place bring cameras should be a cool ride leaves will be changing colors will post times and route.

ANYONE WANT TO PUT IN their thoughts message me privet.

Start of the ride will be up over Alpine Loop in American Fork canyon.

:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::w hat::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

Hope everyone that rides will come this will be awesome!

Centurion

Post imported post

Sorry, bad weekend for me. I am planning on going to bikefest in vegas the weekend of the 4th.....

JoeSparky

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast