• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LAST CALL OF OC RIDE

yo101jimmy

imported post

Ok guys the time of year is makeing it get cold I would like to get one OC ride before its jacket time. Please lets try to get this set up. All people who have bikes and want to meet up and go in the next month please post.

yo101jimmy

imported post

Well personally I like the alpine loop but other than that I don't care! Im not a big fan of freeways so other than that I'm game for anything!

:cuss:<--- not mad but I like this guys style! he really is saying "oh Bob Saget"
tourette guys!
"note its full of lots of swearing"

[quicktime=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqtr_RvR3sY[/quicktime]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqtr_RvR3sY

yo101jimmy

imported post

the only way I could go sooner is if was tonight! even then I work late tonight and next week I have my kids so not sitters for me.

I'm out until the 20th.

Snoopy

imported post

I would love to do a ride, but right now the only weekend I have free is the 27th. If ya need to do it sooner, I would understand. But if you still wnat to ride at the end of the month.. count me in

yo101jimmy

imported post

Now last call on this will this ride mess up anyones chance to go to the camping trip. I know this is the same weekend, so I wanted to know if we need to change it at all??? Please post if you plan on going or not

Meet as of now is still Cabelas at 14:00 Ride is up over Alpine loop after that I don't care pretty much not sure where to go. Maybe up Provo canyon?

yo101jimmy

imported post

how about the first weekend of oct? I get my kids every other weekend and I spend as much time with them as I can! So this weekend or 2 weeks from now. that works for me

yo101jimmy

imported post

I am still planning on this weekend so I will be there hope people show up lets meet in the north parking lot.

I will be the goofy looking on a green Kawasaki.