• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LAST CALL OF OC RIDE

yo101jimmy

imported post

:what::what: well that means Gun and I are the only ones that will go on this ride?:what::what:

Fine :cuss::cuss::cuss:

Just kidding :celebrate

yo101jimmy

imported post

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

:what:NEW TIME!!!!:what: will repost this later today!

OCT. 4th 10am weather permitting.

Same place bring cameras should be a cool ride leaves will be changing colors will post times and route.

ANYONE WANT TO PUT IN their thoughts message me privet.

Start of the ride will be up over Alpine Loop in American Fork canyon.

:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

Hope everyone that rides will come this will be awesome!

yo101jimmy

imported post

GRRR I give up! someone else plan it I will just show! :cuss:

its hard for me to go every weekend becasue I get my kids everyother.

I know I need to get a sidecart! :)

sidecar.jpg

If I was still with my Exwife thats might be what it would look like :what: oh i didnt go there :lol:

yo101jimmy

imported post

if someone already has an account there please post and ask... I will make one but it would be better from someone already chatting over there!

Utah_Patriot

imported post

I will post it for you tell me a time and a place so I can get this started maybe before our Meetup we could invite the CC And the OC'ers for one last hoooorah

yo101jimmy

imported post

well I was thinking 10am at cabelas In Lehi north parking lot.

But I think with this Full auto shoot we should end the ride there.

I liked the Idea of Alpine loop but I forgot not everyone has a pass to that area. Im not sure how much it would cost for everyone or what. Will look into this before week ends. If anyone has an idea on how long of a ride they would be up for. We could do up Alpine loop back down Provo canyon then back towards Lehi out to Cedar Fort then back?

Thats my thoughts should take a few hours. with the shoot might take most of the day..

Good hunting!

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

"I liked the Idea of Alpine loop but I forgot not everyone has a pass to that area"

Just a point here... regarding the formerly "voluntary fees"... if you don't stop to go hiking, picniking,or go to Cascade springs, ect. there is NO fee assessed...

I just tell them at the guard shack that I am riding straight through!

JoeSparky

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I'll go, are we going to the machine gun shoot? Or over Alpine Loop? Just remember if we go to the shoot, it's $5 to get in. I'm game for either, but I'd prefer the machine gun shoot.