Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ARE YOU WATCHING GOV PALIN RIGHT NOW?

Post imported post

She's the Bomb!!!

"Sarah for "President"
    I’m proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Post imported post

GR8 SPEECH :celebrate

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I'd actually vote for her, but as it stands my only hope on that ticket would be if the old guy dies. I'd rather just vote my conscience and hope that the 2 party system dies soon. Chuck Baldwin for me.

Post imported post

Yes I did! Ain't she wonderful? We need more people like her in DC. With her as VP, McCain can eat all the bacon he wants. I'm good with it.

Post imported post

asforme wrote:
    I'd actually vote for her, but as it stands my only hope on that ticket would be if the old guy dies.
    That's what I'm hoping for.

The best scenario would if McCain wins, then he pulls a William Henry Harrison and Palin becomes President.

Post imported post

45-ACP wrote:
    GR8 SPEECH :celebrate
    Yeah, she really hit it outta the park. Right now I'm watching Letterman, whose show is taped in the late afternoon. Predictably, he's trying to belittle the speech before it was even given and looks like an ass. I gotta say though, the best line of the night was Rudy Giuliani's. He pointed out that Ubama wanted to take Russia before the UN Security Council to force them to stop the fighting in Georgia and apparently was so damn dumb that he didn't know the Russians had a veto on the Council. Rudy said: "Next time, CALL JOHN MCCAIN!"

All in all a great night in Minneapolis. McCain/Palin is gonna make Ubama bend over and squeal like a pig.

Post imported post

'Gonna be a lotta Dems with serious hangovers in the morning after this Palinspeech. I have no reservations that this woman isn't capable of becoming PotUS now.

We may be seein' the blossoming ofan American Maggie Thatcher. :celebrate

Post imported post

asforme wrote:
    I'd rather just vote my conscience and hope that the 2 party system dies soon. Chuck Baldwin for me.
    The 2-party system may die someday, but it's not going to be during this election. Every vote for the Independents is basically a vote for Hussein O. at this point; it's going to be that close, and we need to do everything humanly possible to keep the commie-libs out of power.

Post imported post

I don't have cable. Care to fill me in?

I do have broadband, though. Video clips are acceptable.
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Post imported post

like_the_roman wrote:
    asforme wrote:
    I'd actually vote for her, but as it stands my only hope on that ticket would be if the old guy dies.

The best scenario would if McCain wins, then he pulls a William Henry Harrison and Palin becomes President.
    Talk about ignorant on both of your parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Open Carry.org Member View Post
    I really disgree with this one! That means that we can have any yahoo running around with a gun with out the proper training. This really scares the hell out of me. Just my two-cents!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasMustang View Post
    Joe Schmedlap out there with a loaded weapon thinking he's going to deter crime and he's not even trained to fire his weapon safely just kinda makes my hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Post imported post

catass wrote:
    like_the_roman wrote:
    asforme wrote:

Talk about ignorant on both of your parts.
    Talk about useless, lack of content post on your part....
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Post imported post

It's refreshing to see a political speaker actually say something. Sarah really cranked it up a notch!!!

The comment about "Victory"; Timeless and true.

The comment about the columns; priceless!

The comment about being an "organizer"; awesome!

Her comment about the "pitbull"; off the hook!!!

She definitely has a big set and was swingin'em hard. Actually discussing plans about energy, defense, values, etc., was a big selling point.

We'll see what Johnny Boy has to say tomorrow. If it's decent then I'll vote for them. What I'm really looking forward to is the VP debate. You just KNOW that Biden will say something stupid and derogatory, and he'll get crucified for it. She'll eat him alive...then look at Obama and say "you want somma dis?"

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Evil Ernie wrote:
    It's refreshing to see a political speaker actually say something. Sarah really cranked it up a notch!!!

The comment about "Victory"; Timeless and true.

The comment about the columns; priceless!

The comment about being an "organizer"; awesome!

Her comment about the "pitbull"; off the hook!!!

She definitely has a big set and was swingin'em hard. Actually discussing plans about energy, defense, values, etc., was a big selling point.

We'll see what Johnny Boy has to say tomorrow. If it's decent then I'll vote for them. What I'm really looking forward to is the VP debate. You just KNOW that Biden will say something stupid and derogatory, and he'll get crucified for it. She'll eat him alive...then look at Obama and say "you want somma dis?"

Man that debate is gonna be awesome. I have to get popcorn for that one.

Banned

Post imported post

AnaxImperator wrote:
    asforme wrote:
    I'd rather just vote my conscience and hope that the 2 party system dies soon. Chuck Baldwin for me.
    The 2-party system may die someday, but it's not going to be during this election. Every vote for the Independents is basically a vote for Hussein O. at this point; it's going to be that close, and we need to do everything humanly possible to keep the commie-libs out of power.

So let's waste our one vote, that's completely worthless anyway,on an idiot we don't believe in or even like. Long live the two party system.

Post imported post

P.J. O'ROURKE once said that seeing how America is 370 individuals with their own opinions and goals, to lead us would require going in 370 million different directions at once. Boy, doesn't this thread prove him right?

HENRY LOUIS MENCKEN once said:

"Democracy is the notion that the common people know what

they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

True, dat.

Post imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
    We may be seein' the blossoming ofan American Maggie Thatcher. :celebrate
    <shudder>

-ljp

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I watched "Sons of Anarchy" last night, but MY wife watched Sarah Palin's speech. Afterwards, I asked the Javanese Princess (the wife) what she thought of the speech. Her reply was, "The Democrats just lost the election."

Post imported post

AnaxImperator wrote:

The 2-party system may die someday, but it's not going to be during this election.Â* Every vote for the Independents is basically a vote for Hussein O. at this point; it's going to be that close, and we need to do everything humanly possible to keep the commie-libs out of power.
    That's pretty funny seeing how the democrats say the exact same thing, but the dems say any vote for in independent is basically a vote for McCain.

I believe that voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. And doing so makes you part of the problem.

Post imported post

Here's her Full Speech if you missed it.

I too, say the Democrats just lost.

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/1305.html

Post imported post

ill have to listen

Post imported post

i honestly don't get the attacks on her... How stupid are these people?

Obama doesn't need to win the major cities, he already has those locked up. To win America you need to win the 'tiny 9000 person towns' which she comes from.

you start attacking those people and guess what, it isn't going to sit all that well with them. possibly the worst attack strategy EVER!

Don't attack the people you want to win over! Damned bitter gun owners don't forget!

And don't forget that the VP IS important - they are the swing vote in the Senate!

Post imported post

I found myself strangely "aroused". LOL!
    Bitka Sve Rešava!
    B-2-10 SFG(A)/ A-2-11 SFG(A) 1977-1994

Post imported post

A single vote is too important in THIS election to fritter away. As with a gun... it's the bullet that does the work. Don't fire yer last shot in the air when faced with a dangerous enemy. Obama is a DANGER to these United States in dangerous times. All this other stuff with no-way-in-hell candidates sounds 'noble'... but fruitless.

You've accomplished nothing. Those who voted for Perot over Bush Sr.put Clinton in the White House and gave rise to Hillary. (Cause and effect) Obama is a Marxist... and this nation can little afford a mistake on that level.

Post imported post

So how many of you have seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjGhy8LVwAo Obvious Democrat Reporter asks Newt the wrong question

Post imported post

Sheldon wrote:
    So how many of you have seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjGhy8LVwAo Obvious Democrat Reporter asks Newt the wrong question
    If you cannot watch YOUTUBE, it's on liveleak as well.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4ab_1220477315

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast